The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Grape Stomper *vid*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a repost from a couple of months ago, but still very funny.....you know those reporters wanted to laugh....i would of :laugh:

oh, my bad. I didnt know it was a repost.

But it is funny as hell. :laugh:

Just think about that girls reputation. It's over! The day before that, she probably went to school and told everyone, "Hey, i'm going to be on the news!! So make sure to check it out" LOL... If I was her, i'd move out of that state!

OMG the slow-mo was hilarious

sssssttttooooppp.....iiii ccannntttt bbbbreeeaathhee :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahahha holy shit the slow motion made it so much better than the original time it was posted. especially the squishing noise when she first falls

LOL but if you keep replaying that it is funny as hell! Watch when she throws out her arms and says "STOP" The lady on our right throws her head back all retarded like the the weirdo on our left decides to do a fast motion jig then she just up and falls like oooo ooooooohhhhh oouuuchh i can't... breath... haha :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back