The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Fast and the Furious replica eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone have a link to any threads mentioning a good ecu for a turbocharged 420a? I’ve tried looking for a while with no luck. I’m 23 and still learning a lot and would like to meet likeminded people and converse about dsm especially 2g eclipses, been my favorite car since I can remember especially with the paint job and decals mine has LOL I used to be the kid to search “can you 4g63 swap a 420a??” In Google just to watch many people debate in the forums and then argue before I realized it was the definition of a pipe dream. I’m also well aware the turbo on my 420a is basically a bomb to these motors, I had my part in blowing up more 420a engines than I’d like to admit over the years without boost so I’ve had expensive lesson’s owning 6 of them, the pic with 4 photos is my first eclipse and my eclipse that I have now. I’m down to just the 1 eclipse now with 2 engines that I am going to take the precautions to make sure they are healthy and stay healthy.

Anyone have a link to any threads mentioning a good ecu for a turbocharged 420a? I’ve tried looking for a while with no luck. I’m 23 and still learning a lot and would like to meet likeminded people and converse about dsm especially 2g eclipses, been my favorite car since I can remember especially with the paint job and decals mine has LOL I used to be the kid to search “can you 4g63 swap a 420a??” In Google just to watch many people debate in the forums and then argue before I realized it was the definition of a pipe dream. I’m also well aware the turbo on my 420a is basically a bomb to these motors, I had my part in blowing up more 420a engines than I’d like to admit over the years without boost so I’ve had expensive lesson’s owning 6 of them, the pic with 4 photos is my first eclipse and my eclipse that I have now. I’m down to just the 1 eclipse now with 2 engines that I am going to take the precautions to make sure they are healthy and stay healthy.
This is NOT my area of expertise, but for the sake of getting an answer to you,

try researching megasquirt.

I’ve heard good things about that brand but also Speedy EFI has a “speeduino” product with 420a support from this youtuber in this video, “https://youtu.be/-3CbUzDdmGw” but I can’t find anything at all online to even know what the ballpark price would be for it or megasquirt but I plan on keeping my stock ecu in the car for the stock engine I’m installing until I get the modded one sorted since it probably needs a head gasket and it might not have ARP head studs it’s timed and has been gone through a lot.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back