The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

The F&F blues...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"nice car, whats the retail on one of those?"

"More than you can afford pal! Ferrarri!"

This guy at work told me when the f&f first came out and he seen the green eclipse, he was like that is bad a** and he wanted to get one. He was like i was always into hondas but after that movie i was into dsm's. I was like oh really.

I mean the storyline was interesting...but the lack of knowledge by the producers kinda ruined it for me.

I understand that it's Hollywood and it's just a movie...but comon...if you're gonna make a movie <b>FOR</b> car enthusists...at least do your homework.

But I guess it was aimed more at the "Show Crowd"...and Ricers... :boring:

Can we make a fast and the furious sticky, so everyone can see vent this movie away. they seem to come up way 2 often

I think we had one...6 years ago. ;)

What the hell are we talking about again? Oh yeah, nothing. :boring:

Its entertainment, plain and simple. Plus Im one of the many that has to admit that if not for F&F, I probably wouldnt have gotten interested in DSMs and bought my GST years ago. Also, everyone dogs on the lime green, but, Im guilty of having a fund put aside to get my beast painted bright green.

Same thing I was thinking.

Just watched the second one. I LOL'd at how they'd shift as soon as you could hear the turbo start to spool and how they somehow zoom when they shift into a higher gear. Still don't mind watching it though. Picked out a red eclipse with a wing that looked it was slammed 2.5".

Is it sad I got into DSM because of a slightly better(maybe?) way? I was watching Initial D and the evo team were going off about that powerhouse known as the 4g63T and I Google'd it.

But yea I hate those movies my bro keeps asking me when Im gonna get some NAWZ and a huge wing.:notgood:

I won't bash ya. :)

just one question, when in the movie did they say anything about what engine or trim package in which the engine would be implied? never. though i would never have one the 420a isnt a bad motor to mod

does this count as necroposting or a repost?

Edit: woulda posted the link this would fit right in with but there's too many.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I liked it. You just gotta take a step back and not be so serious about. Let the good times roll. :cool:

just one question, when in the movie did they say anything about what engine or trim package in which the engine would be implied? never. though i would never have one the 420a isnt a bad motor to mod

They didn't have to say anything, they popped the hood and you could see it was a n/t 420a

I'm punching myself in the babymaker as I type this. Surprisingly, I'm liking that more than this newest iteration of a familiar thread. ;)

This thread is useless. Not without pictures, just useless period.

Hey every one just admit you love this then we can all go to bed:p

They don't say it anywhere. But at the beginning of the first street race, when that mouse lookin' guy lifts the hood, we are greeted with a NA 420a

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back