The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

the f&f 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redfwdsm

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2008
brick, New_Jersey
so im not gunna give anything away but i just got out of it and its got a pretty ####ed up twist in it in the first 25 mins or so.
also subaru makes a invisable drive shaft and cave raceing is gunna be the next big thing
its a goo dmovie if you over look the insane story and events that would never happen in the real world and not to give anything away but the end is bullshit you will walk out of there saying WTF

this thread may get moved but i thought the movie itself was entertaining.. me and my friends liked it

however, there were not nearly enough cars.. too much of a lame story line going on, i basically came just to see a lot of imports driving around doing stunt scences and there were like 2 of those.. not alot of imports either alot of muscle cars -- i was really dissappointed with the car selection

IM SORRY DOM!! (kicks shelf..) best part of movieLOL

"Technically since you blew up my car back there now you owe me a 10 second car" ROFL I don't know how I ended up seeing it tonight but I was there.... I also bought the most riced out 1g I've ever seen today....weird day I feel like I'm 17 again.

...the insane story and events that would never happen in the real world and not to give anything away but the end is bullshit you will walk out of there saying WTF

Seriously? I suppose Transformers will be more realistic? It's a movie.:p I'm impressed that it actually has a decent story with actors acting and the cars were not riced out. I don't see whats wrong with the ending though.

I give it a two :thumb: I think that it was better than all the other F&F movies. I liked the movie so much that I'm gonna go watch it again this weekend. The movie wasn't just about cars but had a good storyline compared to the previous movies. I LOLed to the broken nose,tego calderon and Don Omar. Oh and I loved the GN

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back