The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The End

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude.. WTF happend??? Sucks to see that man... sorry:(

HOLY $HIT MAN!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Dude, as long as you're fine, but holy crap that looks bad.

Give us details when you can. But stop taking turns so damn fast!!! You bapped your car once and got lucky, rebuilt it and now rolled it! I hope it wasnt a stupid driving mistake if you were out pushing your car to its limits man... As long as you're fine I hope some idiot hit you or a deer ran out or something and you werent just driving like a dumbass...
Not trying to be harsh on ya Brian, but be careful out there man!!!

Just a little worse than your last one. Glad to hear you're miraculously OK again.

Ever seen Unbreakable?

damn.. AWD drift?? hope your alright.

aite, peace.

I was getting on the freeway and a truck cut me off, when I slammed on the brakes, the car flipped end over end. I was most likely speeding, but I'd say at most only 10-15mph.

thank you guys

it just flipped over? Or you skidded into something and it flipped you?
Did you get info from the dumba$$ that cut you off or did he not stop?

Glad to hear you're ok though, once again! Im sure you're feeling some kind of aches and pain from rollin the car.

knowing brian, he bought it back from insurance already and has half of it torn apart in his garage! haha

its in the driveway

99gst_racer said:
Wow.

Glad to hear you're fine though.

Was this the car that the Allstar can was going into?

yes

I went from accellerating quickly to decelerating quickly, and the rear end just completely came up on me. The guy didn't stop. The valvecover is the only driveline part damaged, including suspension. The roof/hood/hatch took all the damage

I have a couple red dots on my arms from army crawling around looking for my phone. that is all

At least your alright man.It takes a crash at high speeds to realize we are not invincible witch you've probably realized before this.You get a lot of people speeding and driving stupid and end up getting killed.Sometimes we get lucky and sometimes we don't.Realize when you step in that car in the morning you might half to be pulled out dead or alive.When your on the road you give the control of your life to other people on the road and the car your in.Cause no matter how good of a driver you think you are it doesn't half to be you that gets you killed.I'm glade your alright i just hope people learn from this and don't read it and be stubborn and jump in there car today and ignore what could happen.

It was impossible for me to even see this coming, there were bushes blocking the car until a couple seconds before he decided to cut me off.

Im starting to think about it more and more, and Im pretty sure Im just going to say #### it and buy another AWD. The best case senario would be a 91 talon with a running longblock, so I can put a 6 bolt in the conquest and the 7 bolt in the talon. Black is obviously a requirement.

I won't be doing any rear weight reduction though, I did that when I didn't think the car was going to be a DD anymore and didn't really put any thought into it when I started driving the car again. Although something easily can happen regaurdless, the car looks much better with a rear interior, and its much quieter, LOL

ps, my conquest is in the background of the starquest picture in the december modified magazine MOD 08 article. Where do I sign up to sue them? LOL, I could use the money to fix my hoe...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back