The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Dragy post

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
I searched and didn't see one so figured I would make the post. Not everyone has a track nearby. Some folks go to a 1/8th mile track but no 1/4 track nearby (such as myself). And if you want to post a timeslip to a group or whatever and they don't take it because it's not a 1/4 mile slip, well that kind of sucks. Everyone can post Dragy times if they have one and can get a good idea of where folks stand. Videos, the slip from the Dragy, whatever. Dunno if anyone cares to make a Dragy fastest list on here (I certainly don't have time for that) but that would be cool to see. I'm heading to the track Friday myself buuuuut, it's 1/8th mile. Did this test yesterday, letting off when I hit the 1/8th and coasting after that, but have to dial in my launch and crank my boost up a good bit. So nothing impressive here at the moment but I'll get better ones at the track. Surely others have times to add. Only at 35 psi on a Borg S369 SXE with a soft launch so I'll be turning it up.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I love my dragy. A lot. Once the talon runs/is where I want it, I'll be using it even more than I do now. I don't have any DSM dragy times sadly, so I'll keep my slow 12.9-13.1 1/4mi run million and a half dragy SS' for the Edge to myself. :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back