The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Definition of Owned...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That guy had so much time to stop too. I think he was just mad she got in the way. No phone number for him.

he hits her hard, he is looking down to see where his marks are. but that's not all if that's the artificial track surface i'm used to that crap is hard as rock. She gets knocked twice. dumb broad.

W.T.F was she doing on the field in front of him? dumb bi***

I'd be surprised if she doesn't have some broken bones after that hit.. that guy was really movin'

LoL Look a the guy in orange in the background! OUCH!

(from dude where's my car) AND THENNN?

THERE IS NO MORE AND THEN!!

at least until she picks whats left of herself off the ground. that looks like it hurt. :rocks:

I think it is more of, "if your stupid, you'll get smacked".... or "pay attention, or get the shit smacked out of you"... "If you wonder like an idiot, you will taste artifical/real grass very quickly"...

Ok, how many times did everyone watch it?

like 20 times it's like a bug to light i just can't stop looking at it

Holy crap. I think that's what The Rock refers to Laying the Smack down!! OUCH!

wow, that guy in the orange is priceless, you can just imagine that guy screaming at the top of his lungs right before it happens. Man I wish i was there :)

As a track runner myself I can say that it really irratating. You feel bad afterward but damn pay attention. I remember running the 400 at an indoor meet an literally jumping over a 5 year old kid (spectator). As for why he didn't stop he was looking at his measurments. Poor girl really got obliterated and screwed up his jump (he is a long jumper).

JCMDSM said:
As a track runner myself I can say that it really irratating. You feel bad afterward but damn pay attention. I remember running the 400 at an indoor meet an literally jumping over a 5 year old kid (spectator). As for why he didn't stop he was looking at his measurments. Poor girl really got obliterated and screwed up his jump (he is a long jumper).
what you did not know? adults are 5 points, kids 10... ROAD KILL...
then ream out the parent that let their kid wander around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back