The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

The coolest person on this site!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) There is nothing wrong with my dogs eye (its the picture i guess i cant see it)
2) Im glad :rolleyes: that you approve of my looks enough to "hit it"

LOL

4 pages later....................

It is funny because it looks like your making the dog smile.LOL

And I bet his eye is fine.

Heres the pic, man you guys need to get your own pics...

Its just her topless.... But the nips are blocked out.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by AW4G63
Heres the pic, man you guys need to get your own pics...

Its just her topless.... But the nips are blocked out.

I tried to but she wont send them to just anyone!! Yeah I know what you guys are thinking..... every other girl will send pictures out, whats up with her? j/k

o and by the way the picture wont show, not that i tried to look at it or anything :rolleyes:

I see it? Why dont you see it? They a different browser or something.

bwaaaaahaaaaaaa some people need to get a different browser. I can see the pic fine. And those are some mighty fine block outs on the nips I must say.:thumb:

Originally posted by Dsmed

bwaaaaahaaaaaaa some people need to get a different browser. I can see the pic fine. And those are some mighty fine block outs on the nips I must say.:thumb:

Thanks Dsmed OMG

Its probably because i'm at school and they have firewalls. Not like its a big deal, I will be seeing my girlfriends body this weekend UMMMMM. (nothing personal)

Originally posted by Dsmed

Defniteley:thumb:

Double-Ownage

EvuLFleA-to funny.............

Well, im going to snap some pics of chick98eclipse later on infront of our cars...........For all of those who didnt see before keep in tune to my gallery. :cool:

Originally posted by 96TalonAWD
man that girl is ugly nobody want to see her topless }:)

I knew you liked guys but dont rain on our (straight people) parade.................

OMG OMG :cool:

Hey I really don't care if you think I'm pretty or not.......Maybe someone can get a picture of a little boy for you!

What dont you see? Its been like 5 days and I still see the pics.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back