The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

The coolest person on this site!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 96TalonAWD
dude you retard! why you dont make some coffee on my cajones.:laugh:

Your statement above once again proves the post from above.

I knew you liked guys but dont rain on our (straight people) parade.................[/B]

WTF does that even mean?

-make coffe on your balls? Fire back with something not so pathetic chap. ;)

nufff said........

Attachments

• youarethereason.jpg
    youarethereason.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 159
LMFAO Ray you always roll up and come though with a funny ass pic.

Attachments

• letgo.jpg
    letgo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 161
Originally posted by AW4G63
LMFAO Ray you always roll up and come though with a funny ass pic.

I was saving that for a special occasion...and here are the directions for his parents so they don't mess up next time....ROFL: oh and by the way, this is all in good natured fun. =)

If you or your partner are using any ointment or medicines in the genital area, check with a chemist (or doctor) that these are suitable to use with condoms.
Open the wrapper carefully so as not to damage the condom before you use it.
The condom will only unroll 1 way. Do not fully unroll the condom before use. Check that the condom is the right way up.
Always put the condom on before the penis comes into contact with the partner’s genital area _ and only when the penis is hard and erect.
Gently squeeze the tip of the condom between the thumb and forefinger (to push out air and to make room for the semen).
Roll the condom down over the whole length of the erect penis.
Carefully apply a generous amount of water based lubricant such as Ansell Personal Lubricant before and during sexual intercourse. Do not use oil-based lubricants (such as baby oil) with these natural latex condoms.
After sex, and while the penis is still hard, carefully withdraw the penis from the partner’s genital area. Hold the rim of the condom, at the base of the penis, whilst withdrawing to prevent any spillage of semen.
Discontinue use and refer to a doctor if a burning or irritation is experienced by either partner, or if condom breakage occurs.
Use the condom once only. Wrap the used condom and put it in a rubbish bin.
Store condoms in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

jajajajajaja

NOW that is pathetic! i thought you got some sense of humor for hispanic phrases. but iam dealing with a cowboy.

by the way you guess right the meaning of it. i THINK you have heard it before from JUANCHO the milkman

Originally posted by AW4G63

Your statement above once again proves the post from above.

WTF does that even mean?

-make coffe on your balls? Fire back with something not so pathetic chap. ;)
:confused:

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• necro.jpg
    necro.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 117
yea

I will say that this site is
Better than
That other site
Later, jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back