1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Autocross Build The Contender

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    It'll be easier as the weather warms up. ;)

Street Build 9K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 8K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  2. midwestmopar

midwestmopar Proven Member

Joined Feb 14, 2020
    Commiskey, Indiana
    Well I figured id update you guys, I havent gave up on the Spyder, its just been sidelined. I habe the short block on an engine stand but nothing has changed. Ive pushed the car out and tarped it so maybe after summer I'll get back to it.

In other news ive made some good choices in the past month, I traded off my 300 and got a new daily, someone traded in a 98 stratus with the 2.4 thats the new rainy day car. As for sunny days these are my two new rides.
    Screenshot_20200528-161430~2.png Screenshot_20200528-161455~2.png
    I thought it was kind of funny I said sunny day cars but the plymouth is in a puddle haha. Anyways tell me what you guys think. For the next 3 weeks the plymouth will be in the garage getting all the maintenance done that is needed. I'll be taking it on a 900 mile round trip in 3 weeks to a carshow.

Autocross Build 387  3

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    TK's9d2TSi likes this.
  3. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    I love old cars. I need another one sometime soon. The Plymouth is probably not one of the popular ones with tons of parts available for it though, I'm guessing.

Street Build 9K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 8K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  4. midwestmopar

midwestmopar Proven Member

Joined Feb 14, 2020
    Commiskey, Indiana
    Ludachris,
    great aftermarket availably on engine parts from what I can tell. not so great with everything else haha, I do have leads on anything I may need but currently im just driving it how it is. I do have some parts coming for it in the mail, 1 is a 6v tach because is so quite I cant hear how hard the engine is running at speed, and 2 some springs out of a ford van and some 2 inch lowering blocks to give it a nice stance. next set of parts will probably be on the exhaust, its about 800ish for some split manifolds mufflers and duel pipes.

Autocross Build 387  3

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    Ludachris likes this.