The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Clubbin +Vid+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_scobel said:
They seem to have some pretty sweet moves
Rofl. That cracked me up, I heard it in nepoleon's brothers voice. Whenever I see you post i am going to think you are his brother.

Anyways, I think the one in the pink does have some badass ASS shaking moves. I wouldn't mind that at a club, at all. The blue needs to move a little more. Both aren't super dancers, but the pink isn't bad at all. Had a mix between good and bad. More good though.

Pink - 7/10
Blue - 2/10

^^^ um might want to delete i started a thread with that earlier and got yelled at, just a heads up

crack whore? more like A MAN.....check out that camel toe, christ..must be worlds biggest camel walkin up in her crotchal area. :barf:

i just want to hop on this thread be4 it closes!!!!

the gurls dancing-- :barf: x a million. looks like 12 yr olds.

>crack whore? more like A MAN.....check out that camel toe, christ..must be worlds biggest camel walkin up in her crotchal area. <

LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back