The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

The Clubbin +Vid+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGRIPTP said:
Me being 17, I will streight up tell you they are over 18, atleast I know that blonde is, I dont know why I think that, but I can definetly tell the blonde is over 18...

Ben :thumb:
sweet i can hit it then :thumb: how about the seoncd one? :cool:

FourG63 97GST said:
where's the booty :confused:

I dont know about you, but i like that size, just not that age.

Its still amazing to watch a thread grow page by page when it has young teenage girls shaking ass LOLOLOL :laugh: :laugh:

iam only 22 man if there old enough to talk there old enough for the... :confused: ummm hows it go? ohh yahh there old enought to bleed then there old enough for.. ummm a tree or .. :confused: got i forgot how this goes... ohh well if theres grass on the field cut it or what ever..... haha :laugh: girl in the pink knows whats up the other gorl??? :barf:

umm if theres grass on the field play ball and if theres no grass u can allways go around back and play in the mud

so this is what kids do in their spare time now a days :confused:

iloveprimer said:
umm if theres grass on the field play ball and if theres no grass u can allways go around back and play in the mud

oh. my. god.

some of you are scarin me now.

these girls are no older than 16. no 17-18 year old girl would be dancin around infront of a camera like that. :edit:unless they were drunk

shame on you

:clickslinkagain: ;)

1998GSX said:
some of you are scarin me now.

these girls are no older than 16. no 17-18 year old girl would be dancin around infront of a camera like that.

shame on you

:clickslinkagain: ;)

Heh.....riiiiight.......cause we all know that College chicks would never get in front of a webcam & dance.................. :|

There's no real way of telling how old these chicks are, so I dunno why we're arguing about it, insisting that 'They're this age! blah blah'... :rolleyes:

a_scobel said:
Heh.....riiiiight.......cause we all know that College chicks would never get in front of a webcam & dance.................. :|

There's no real way of telling how old these chicks are, so I dunno why we're arguing about it, insisting that 'They're this age! blah blah'... :rolleyes:

im not tryin to argue with any one im just sayin these girls arent that old.

1998GSX said:
im not tryin to argue with any one im just sayin these girls arent that old.

agreed......im thinking their around 13-14 years old, damn what i would do to be that age again :D

Dunno how old all you guys are, but maybe you haven't noticed teenaged girls lately..there's 16 year olds who look like they're 21, now...and there's ALSO 21 year olds who look like they're 16...so the chick in the blue could look 16, but in fact be 21..the chick in the pink can look 21, but could in fact be 16 as well...so like I said, it's rather pointless to try to pinpoint exactly how old they are.

werd bottom line is if i walked into a bathroom and they were passed out standing up naked and touching their toes with a sign on there ass that said do me......i would

EDIT: oh yea and im 18

thats why when my daughter turns 12-13 i will move to antarctica, "no sweetheart there are no boys around just the penguins" :laugh:

If they're old enough to crawl they're already in the right position OMG Just playing. -Matt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back