The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Clubbin +Vid+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

they are hot...but look about 14-15. also, they can't really dance good enough to put it on the internet without being ridiculed. they basically look like apes doing mating calls.

THE_ARTIST_ said:
god that movie sucked ass. his dance was funny though

I loved it and have watched it at least 5 or 6 times. Most of my friends agree. Some of them feel the same as you. It was definitely a love/hate movie. There's never any in-betweens. It might help that I grew up in the 80's and even though the movie was set in modern times, it had an 80's feel to it.

Endz0r said:
they are hot...but look about 14-15. also, they can't really dance good enough to put it on the internet without being ridiculed. they basically look like apes doing mating calls.
agreed

bhop said:
I loved it and have watched it at least 5 or 6 times. Most of my friends agree. Some of them feel the same as you. It was definitely a love/hate movie. There's never any in-betweens. It might help that I grew up in the 80's and even though the movie was set in modern times, it had an 80's feel to it.

I've seen it at least 15 times so far. It gets funnier every time you watch it (Like The Big Lebowski). You notice more & more little stuff each time.

Endz0r said:

The one in the blue did...but the one in the pink was um..built rather nice :thumb:

I dont' know how old the rest of you are but I feel like a dirty old man looking at them. I'd bet they weren't much older than 14/15.

PaleDSM said:
I dont' know how old the rest of you are but I feel like a dirty old man looking at them. I'd bet they weren't much older than 14/15.

Man I'm feel yah. Its gets worse every year for me. I'm starting to see girls in playboy that were in elementry school when i was senior in highschool... :(

I'm guessing 16-18, dont look 14 or 15 to me...I'm 18. I'm sure those girls are freaks elsewhere than the dance floor LOL

dance moves didnt look too good to me either, I think they just wanted to show themselves off.

My Gf puts on a show like that for me all trhe time..its fun!(she can dance waaaay better than those 2 newbies LOL)

Now for the line that you all new was coming....here..it....is....

"I'd hit it!"

ah now it is a thread. :D

Man those chicks are hot, I love the part when the blonde fixes her panties cause they are riding up LOL.

" I like them highschool girls. I get older and they stay the same age."

turbolaserAWDrs said:
I'm guessing 16-18, dont look 14 or 15 to me...I'm 18. I'm sure those girls are freaks elsewhere than the dance floor LOL

You my friend will end up in jail........just kiddin :p , if they look 16-18 they are probally 14 or 15.

now a days you need to check ids.

yeah i feel like a dirty old man too, but i agree the one in pink looked kind of cute

Hey yea, id hit em both also.

Then again, being married, im not hitting much of anything....unless you count my head and a brick wall.

i dunno id hit it :thumb:

ohh i was wondering, im 18, and if i do some chick under 18 is that against the law too? :confused: eventho there might only one year difference?

hey what ever happened to "i wont tell if u wont" now that my friend is real talk....

Me being 17, I will streight up tell you they are over 18, atleast I know that blonde is, I dont know why I think that, but I can definetly tell the blonde is over 18...

Ben :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back