The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The car is moving if I rev the car to 7500 rpm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alqatan

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2004
Bahrain, Jid Al, New_York
Hi there.

I installed 2900 ACT street disk, Once I rev my car in the first gear to rev limiter the car is moving while the clutch is pushed.

I used to have ACT 2100 street disk, I wasn't having this problem, my mechanic said it's wrong clutch adjust, he re adjust the clutch but once the rev limiter rise up it happened, the problem I can't stop in the stage on the drag once I rev the car high it does move.

How can I fix this problem and why does this happen with 2900, I didn't have this problem with 2100 ACT clutch.

I don't get this problem if I rev the car high in the normal mode, normal mode mean It's not in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th gear.

My mechanic said if he make the clutch adjust too high the clutch plate will burn, he did adjust it very high but the car is still moving.

I don't know what's going on

Thanks

Could you explain more please?
English is my second language, so I don't understand everything perfectly.
I understod the first part of speach I didn't understand this (You need to screw out the adjustment screw on the master)

Where can I find the location of that thing? is it under the clutch because there are two screws, do I have to leave it without screw?

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back