The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

The borg warner gm3 epilogue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gdsmftw

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
antioch, Tennessee
I made a thread some time back asking about the borg warner gm3. Well soon enough I will be able to come up with first hand knowledge and knowledge of this turbo for anyone wanting to know about it when they come across it!

.58 a/r compressor
TDO6H turbine
approx 600whp + turbo
68 cfm's
should flow 25 plus psi easy

As for fitment

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For it to be fitted like this Clocking the compressor housing was needed, For a 180 degree clock the o2 housing needed modification. I had my buddy Justin from Arkansas fab me up a new housing for a good price. Other than that the fitment was great!

Fyi running this turbo on a standard manifold will not work for the turbine housing will hit the block! A long mani is needed in this situation like what I have in the picture

Off topic. I personally can vouch that the Infiniti g35 staggared 18's work on our 1g dsms! 18x8 +30 offset in the front 18x8.5 +33 offset in the back! plenty of clearance and no rubbage.

dsm_wheels.jpg

Thanks man. I'm actually excited to feel how well this borg is gonna pull in this motor. From a research stand point I should be seeing peak boost at about 6k rpms and the beginings of boost around 2.5k

The wheels suprisingly only ran me 350 bucks local pickup! From what I've searched here on tuners is I am apparently one of the VERY FEW running these wheels!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back