The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

The Best and Worst Drivers Drive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’ll keep mine short. Florida: Nobody can fu&%ing drive here! Pull your head out of your ass! I mean your phone.
And the jacked up loud ass trucks with 5’ tall drivers are very prevalent (think they’re compensating for something?) but the bright ass led lights all over them are the worst! They blind me even in my truck! I have towing mirrors so when they’re behind me I try to angle the mirrors back at them them to blind their asses! Lol

I’ll keep mine short. Florida: Nobody can fu&%ing drive here! Pull your head out of your ass! I mean your phone.
And the jacked up loud ass trucks with 5’ tall drivers are very prevalent (think they’re compensating for something?) but the bright ass led lights all over them are the worst! They blind me even in my truck! I have towing mirrors so when they’re behind me I try to angle the mirrors back at them them to blind their asses! Lol
Youre telling me that those lovely Florida roads with no potholes are being wasted on people who cant drive?!...... the travesty! :)

Youre telling me that those lovely Florida roads with no potholes are being wasted on people who cant drive?!...... the travesty! :)
Right! I drove down a road in New Orleans on Monday that had signs for a 25 mph camera/radar enforced speed limit. I couldn’t go 10 mph the road was so messed up. That camera was a waste of money!

Let me throw this morbid tidbit out there.....

Ive driven with 2 friends that I noticed have done this....
Friend #1 We were in the city and he picked us up to go get tacos... People were flashing lights at us because he didnt have his lights on but we all didnt notice because in the City the street lights are so close together on main streets that you can see just fine without the lights on and you could easily forget about them except for the lack of illumination of your dashboard. Honest mistake. Caught myself doing it a time or 2.

Friend #2. We were driving in the burbs with the sun quickly setting. Kept looking at my wife in the backseat like.. okay.. when is she going to turn her lights on.. Pulled up to the car in front of us and so i reached across and turned her lights on... Which it was apparent to the rest of us that... oh yeah.. now we can see..No response from her. Got to our destination which was a bowling alley.. Bowled for a while.. Got back in the car.. she takes off without her lights on. First stop light we get to.. I put my head in her lap so that it was obvious that i was reaching across to flip her lights on.. no response from her at all. Not a "What are you doing?" or a "Oh yeah.. how bout them lights". She simply keeps going as if she is seeing the exact same thing.. So shes driving competely normal. Stopping for lights, signs, other cars, turn signals, following along with the conversations we are having, quite coherent... But there is no way on God's green earth that she is seeing what is in front of her in almost complete darkness...Yet no response to the obvious change. A few weeks after that, she was in the kitchen cooking when we came to visit. Shes gabbing away to us from the kitchen as we walk in the house... then we walk into the kitchen....Blood everywhere... shes checking the pots, oven timer goes off and shes checking to see if the cake in set.. Hasnt noticed that she cut her hand real good and leaving a trail of blood all over the house. Yet everything else about her is completely normal...Point it out to her... She grabs a paper towel and start wiping a little bit with the bloody hand that she cut so shes smearing more blood into the blood already staining the counter top.... Im like.. um... we are way passed a paper towel cleaning this up...Took her to the hospital... Thats when it came out that shes prescription drug abuser. Everything about them is quite normal except for the one f***ed up thing they are doing that they cant see for some reason but is shockingly obvious to anyone else.

Not saying that everyone without their lights on that you come across is an addict... but now that I can spot one, it bothers me the amount of people I come across that exhibit signs that makes me question. I cant unsee what ive seen so i can no longer just look past odd behaviour that doesnt make sense. Those videos where you see people driving without a wheel, rolling on the the hub in a shower of sparks. They get pulled over, seem a little spacy.. but answering all your questions yet seem to have no clue that something f***ed up is going on.... Prescription drugs.. way more of a problem than people think it is.
Yes, the prescription drugs, and the insane distraction of phone and/or infotainment systems.... don't even get me started on all the automated driving/driver assist features that are killing people on the regular. Or their commercials showing people driving, not looking, hands off the wheel, having a party inside...f***ed up stuff. And a major reason I no longer ride motorcycles on the street.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back