The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

The Battle of "Eris"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got these out, I know big accomplishment! :rolleyes:

IMG_6485.jpeg

you taking the glass / windows out with the trim pieces?
I’ve been going back-and-forth about that. I would really like to to do it as complete as possible. I think I’ve convinced myself to definitely pull the windshield as I have a new one ready to go in, but was kind of hoping to save that for future, the rear quarter windows are concerning me I’m afraid of damaging the moldings trying to get them out. Still on the fence.
Hoping someone like you starts making some new ones LOL.

I think @MacMarty15221 was able to get some off intact. Either way if I pull them they would not be good enough to go back on so…waiting on you Bobby! ;) I’m more concerned with the actual mouldings getting fubared.
I just hate the idea of having to tape anything on this paint job. Want it as complete as possible.

I think @MacMarty15221 was able to get some off intact. Either way if I pull them they would not be good enough to go back on so…waiting on you Bobby! ;) I’m more concerned with the actual mouldings getting fubared.
I just hate the idea of having to tape anything on this paint job. Want it as complete as possible.
There's a guy on the FB DSM pages that is 3D printing those clips. I'll see if I can find his info next time I'm on there.

Bought another 800 bucks worth of paint and clear today. I swear I’m almost ready to spray the bay. Needs a final pass with 400 in the bigger areas, and time to do it. And I guess need to pull the windshield…
Had to downsize photo again to get it to attach, I really wish Chris could increase the allowed photo size a little to match these new cameras.

Attachments

• IMG_6715.jpeg
    IMG_6715.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6644.jpeg
    IMG_6644.jpeg
    533.4 KB · Views: 22
Bought another 800 bucks worth of paint and clear today. I swear I’m almost ready to spray the bay. Needs a final pass with 400 in the bigger areas, and time to do it. And I guess need to pull the windshield…
Had to downsize photo again to get it to attach, I really wish Chris could increase the allowed photo size a little to match these new cameras.
Awwwwww yeah! Man, I can't wait to see you start laying some coats down on the ole girl!

Me too! I’m pretty proud of the undercarriage but let’s be honest, not the money shot and no one’s ever going to see it short of a Barrett Jackson undercarriage cam! LOL Not that I would ever sell it!

Last edited:
I wish. Thanks for checking in. I have bought a few more parts. Too much stuff around house it seems always needing attention, and not even the big stuff on the back burners. Plus I’m in the process of purchasing the company I’ve worked for the last 20 years, so been a little busy. I AM working on installing a mini split system in the garage I scored off a job demo though! Can you guess what brand? Here’s a hint, it’s fitting for the platform.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back