The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

The anticipation is killing me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supergoat

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
West_Columbia_SC
I have all the parts to convert my 92 Talon NT into a TSi but have to wait until the 27, 28 and 29 to do the conversion. It sucks knowing that I could go outside right now and do it but can't due to the amount of time it's going to take.

I can't wait to feel boost in the Talon for the first time. I'm SOO excited it's finally happening. I've been planning this for close to a year now and it's finally all coming together so nicely. :D

It's such a good feeling to know that after a year of planning and research I am finally going to acheive my goal. I have every last little thing for the swap including the already installed turbo camshafts. There is nothing I will need. The only part store runs I'll need is maybe for more wd-40 or PB blaster, I'm THAT prepared. :D

Sorry for rambling I'm just SO excited! Anyone else ever felt like this before?

Congrats on gettin the almighty boost:thumb:

:cry: :cry: :cry: (My feelings inside)

ill be right along with you in a year or two! great job!:thumb: be sure to take lots of pics!

-mike:dsm: -less(but not for long)

If at all possible get pics and maybe even take helpful notes to help out the future NT owners that intend on doing the same thing you're about to do.

Good luck on everything!

i know how you feel, my big16g and various other items are being installed on monday. ive had theses thing laying around the house for months and finally decided to do something about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back