The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

the all nighter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddsm00

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 19, 2004
east brunswick, New_Jersey
ok, im sitting here at 6:30 in the morning unable to go to sleep and im just thinking of how much this day is going to suck becasue im choosing to go with no sleep at all, i dont have work until 12:00 pm today so i still have time to go to sleep but i know i cant and this is just leaving more time to get exhausted before having to bust my ass in the shop i work at....just curious but how many people on here have sleeping problems, have chosen to stay up all night only to work the next day or have just decided to see how long they could possibly stay up for some ungodly scientific reason...oh and also any help on how to stay up and stay reletivly awake and sane would be quite helpful... i know you guys have to have some crazy stories or helpful hints to help me stay awake and this is why i am on dsmtuners at 630 instead of rolling around in my bed :D :boring: :cry:

mines far from crazy but my tendency is to go to bed @ 3 or 4 am then wake up at 7am and take care of my son until 10 or 11pm when my fience gets home.. not crazy but i guess it twerks

longest time away 39.45 hrs. after 30hrs it just becomes a blur

so pretty much what your saying is after 30 hours your brain decides to just go to sleep and your a walking sleeping zombie? LOL! im so scared whats going to happen at work today i hope i dont fall asleep doing a brake job or something and forget to put the caliper on the roter and just drop it down with no wheels on it...but that is what i am imagining OMG

Red Bull is pretty good for a while. Then do a triple espresso. Should get you thru the day. Wouldn't want you working on my car thou. :nono:

I dunno man, i dont think youll have problem at work unless you sit behind a desk all day long. I've had some all nighters and then had to go to work and i was fine, crappy at first but after like an hour it was all good.

well their was no wreck after all i was just in a bad mood all day...talked to another fellow dsmer with a nice 2g gsx but made no sense at all i was rambling on after a while and i seriously cant remember whether i was talking about car stuff or peanut butter sandwiches....most likely peanut butter sandwhiches....and then on my last car which was a caddilac catera that had driven all day long i forgot to get the oil resivoir and took the plug out without giving it any thought and like a really tired stupid zombie tried catching the oil in my hands and on my shirt and pants... ROFL :boring:

reddsm00 said:
well their was no wreck after all i was just in a bad mood all day...talked to another fellow dsmer with a nice 2g gsx but made no sense at all i was rambling on after a while and i seriously cant remember whether i was talking about car stuff or peanut butter sandwiches....most likely peanut butter sandwhiches....and then on my last car which was a caddilac catera that had driven all day long i forgot to get the oil resivoir and took the plug out without giving it any thought and like a really tired stupid zombie tried catching the oil in my hands and on my shirt and pants... ROFL :boring:

Oh man... Comedy.. Wheres the pics. ROFL LOL!

LOL i will reenact it all tommorow just for the photo shoot but i have to make the oil even hotter like maybe something like friggen lava so the facial expressions are more realistic and comical..... ROFL LOL!

I drank 15 Dr peppers one night. Was WIRED the rest of the night and not tired at all the next day. Awake atleast 48 hours.

I went to sleep at 4 AM last night. I normally have severe sleeping problems. So on average ill go to sleep at 2-4am and wake up at 7 am when my son wakes up. This is an everyday thing and has been for almost the last 2 years.

fwdturbobov1996 said:
I drank 15 Dr peppers one night. Was WIRED the rest of the night and not tired at all the next day. Awake atleast 48 hours.

You must have been shi***** all day. UMMMM carbonated prune juice... :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back