The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

The 2016 Boostie Awards!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underdog_

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2010
Knoxville, Tennessee
Hello All,

For millions of years, ball and stick sports have had their shiny ball awards for getting goals and stuff. Show business people have their token trophies for pretending to cry on TV. Now, there’s recognition for the truly deserving car enthusiasts…The Boostie Awards!

At the 24th Annual Shootout, presented by Buschur racing, 10 hand crafted Boostie Awards will be presented to their mouth-agaped winners. Will you be one of these select few? Come to The Shootout and find out for yourself! The video below has the details as well as a plea for your vote!

Thanks for checking it out and I hope to see y'all at The Shootout.

-Tom

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's a little peek at the Boostie Award trophies that will be handed out at the upcoming Shootout!

They show some in the video! I'm getting more and more upset I'm gonna miss it.

Yes, thank you- there are 5 categories that are listed in the video and then 5 more that Joe and I will be making up at some point during The Shootout.

Haha what are the catagories?
As already said, they're listed in the video. But.... With that being said, I feel they are so epic that they should be listed here, so here they are...LOL

The baddest DSM on planet Earth award

The most "GTR-est" Nissan GTR award

The "Dat Ass" award

The "engine you can eat off of" award

The "Wow, you're a badass" award

Damn, those are just too good aren't they? ROFL

Last edited:
Haha! Thank you for listing those out sir!

The recipient of the The "engine you can eat off of" award should actually have to eat something off of their engine before receiving the award.

The recipient of the The "engine you can eat off of" award should actually have to eat something off of their engine before receiving the award.

I like where you're going with this! Either the recepient and/or the trophy givers (Joe and I) should have to eat something directly off of the engine. I could see hot dogs off of the manifold heat shield, for example.

Haha! I will eat a hotdog cooked on an exhaust manifold if the winner is ok with having hotdog juice on their award winning engine. I just need relish to drown out any ceramic coating flavor...

The Boostie Awards were a huge success!! Here's a video from the event, including fun interviews from some of the excited, yet humbled winners. Enjoy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back