The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The 1G DSM and GRV4 Coilovers are READY!! ...and they're pretty!!

Flatout Suspension

Supporting Vendor
Sep 24, 2020
Baltimore, Maryland
Well, our 2G DSM suspension has been pretty popular but the 1G crowd felt left out. We decided to do something about that...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Get yours here:

Mech Addict

Supporting Member
Jun 9, 2019
Jackson, Wyoming
I may be in the minority by I like the stock ride height, so I appreciate that your struts allow a 0 drop (oem). We get a lot of snow here, and ground clearance is a thing. Or what's the point of AWD?
What's the price point on these beauties? I'm mostly a resto guy, but I think suspension upgrade might be worth the "customizing".
Thanks for making the products for these cars!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds