The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

That new "Cars" kids movie got me thinking:

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well youd need different voices/mentalities for different types of DSM's.

for the elitist old guy with the mildly modded street dsm (Think Defiant) would have to be

Foghorn Leghorn "now, now i say now boy, i told you not to vent"

for the most show quality chip on his shoulders car (fast and good looking 2nd gen)

Stallone"i am going to take first of show, look at my tiens Flex"

for the track only underdog (1g built to hell, doesnt care about looks, just plain badass)

INSERT / Tim Allen / Christopher Titus

for the street racing 2g thats always getting into trouble

Dane Cook "aww you got me. you got me. someone shit on the coats"

for the beat down 1g thats always breaking

Dennis Leary "figures"

for the hero, aspiring 2g to be fast and look good

Micheal J Fox

for the n/t punk ass shit talker who knows nothing

Vince Vaughn / Johnny Knoxville

for the track slut hopped up chevy that hangs out at the track and challenges the track only 1g.

Jesse James

Mr Miyagi . OOPS to late . LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Actor Pat Morita, whose portrayal of the wise and dry-witted Mr. Miyagi in "The Karate Kid" earned him an Oscar nomination, has died. He was 73. I will go with this guy instead .

leet said:
You guys aren't thinking of the right mentalities.

It has to be someone elitist but very asshole-ish. Someone who wears cheap clothes, too.

In that case, Maynard. LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Leary would be a good one also, though.

My vote would be Samuel L. Jackson or an Angry drunk Sean Connery.

Im glad noone said Chuck Norris yet.:rolleyes: :toobad:

i take back my other post, i now say pablo francisco should be it.

"this summer arnold schwarzenegger is, Little Tortilla Boy"

1993eclipseGS said:
No one puts dsm's in movies because it would cost to much time/headach for the car to actually stay running while in it's scenes.

LOL that reminds me, one of my friends is taking motorcycle training class and he's also a fan of DSMs but knows how often they crap out because he's been around alot of them. Apparently in one of the motorcycle training scenarios a biker had to bacically swerve around a car that was broken down.

Can you guess what kind of car it was? :D 91 Tsi AWD and not only was the car broken but there was one dude pushing the fuggin thing off the road. My friend almost peed his pants from laughter.

leet said:
A ####ing SHARK ate me!!!

It'll get ya drunk!!
You'll be ####ing fat bitches in no time!!, you might even fight a ##### or two!!!

Deadly BlaZe said:
Samuel L. JacksonROFL

Man, he is in EVERYTHING!

Hehe, family guy.

Somebody said Dennis Leery, that would be a good choice. I can see him being very sarcastic at will.

leet said:
You guys aren't thinking of the right mentalities.

It has to be someone elitist but very asshole-ish. Someone who wears cheap clothes, too.

I nominate Leet for this job!

Hey, my pants cost 30 dollars.

ROFL once I destroy them at work, yeah. I haven't worn shorts in forever?

I'm efficient, so sue me. ;)

I don't have any money, so I guess you're taking my car?

Please?

i think it would be seann william scott, mainely because these damn dsm's have a cocky attitude(like to break) but you still love thme
well that is all i have to say
peace
dsmboy4life:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back