The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Thanks to those of you that...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
...made the last 10yrs enjoyable. The rest of you, enjoy the time between cranky mods.

You'll find me in appearance threads, primarily. Part of the new skillset is wheel fitment and sticker placement. ROFL

...and the Hangout(s).

Mod status revoked?
Turned in. No desire to continue, especially with the steep downhill slide of many "new" people, and if I'm not pulling my weight, I do not need a status.

I'm not joking about stickers OR wheel fitment, though the majority of them are just silly. No parts stickers or anything, and draws some attention at shows. (yes, shows)

You didn't even get ta keep yoar stars!!!

Lots of funky threads goin on here lately.....

I completely understand. I'll be seeing you around.

This is for the best.
Despite the attempted dig, I do agree with you. :thumb:

Now, if staff can convince you to do the same based on your useless arguing and minimal contribution since your glorious return...

Smart comments will still be here; I'm not dying or anything. ROFL

Despite the attempted dig, I do agree with you. :thumb:

Now, if staff can convince you to do the same based on your useless arguing and minimal contribution since your glorious return...

Smart comments will still be here; I'm not dying or anything. ROFL

"Attempted" "retired". Why do you hate me?

I don't hate you, but your provocative and combative posts led me to interpret that statement more as "bout time". :)

No concern of mine, unless you direct things at plain-ol-user Lando. :p

Thanks, it does.

Why are you even here dude? I haven't seen your name in anything but arguments and now your in a "farewell" thread trying to stir up crap. Your one useless user.
If your here to learn, shutup and learn quietly. If your to help, make helpful posts and try not to make argumentive posts. If you just want to cause trouble, leave. Your not wanted.

Why are you even here dude? I haven't seen your name in anything but arguments and now your in a "farewell" thread trying to stir up crap. Your one useless user.
If your here to learn, shutup and learn quietly. If your to help, make helpful posts and try not to make argumentive posts. If you just want to cause trouble, leave. Your not wanted.

Here-here!

Be gone douche-ma-gouche

I'm just trying to build and rebuild things. You know? I'm thinking 91 day warranties.
I came in this thread to congratulate Christopher on his retirement and he took a jab at me.
All I want to do is help.

Not only does he not contribute and makes himself a general pain in the ass.. check out all the threads he's created.

Almost every single one of his ~30 threads are asking the community for help on something elementary and to thank the community he behaves like a complete twat. :ohdamn:

Been a member for 9 years yet neither his ability or knowledge base improved in the least.

Talk about a leech.

Moderating is overrated Lando. Just sit back and visit the Zoo, don't be part of it and clean cages for free. I look at moderating as a thankless job. All the shit you have to clean and put up with for what? For every 1 troll you remove from the forum, there are another 5 taking his place in the forum world.

Return to sanity, put your hands up and say, "Not my problem".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back