The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Thank you to ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillrunning

Proven Member
Oct 10, 2013
brandon, Florida
Just wanted to give props to a supporting member of this site

Fuel pump went out on my 2g the other day in a home depot parking lot

Didn't hear fuel pump buzzing so after checking various things I pulled the rear seat to access fuel pump access cover and tap the cap hat, fuel pump would momentarily run

So I was able to keep tapping the fuel pump hat which managed to keep the fuel pump cycling on and off enough to get me back home, very lucky

Was always a nail biter when the pump would stop, not sure if it would cycle back on again but was able to nurse it home cycling on and off

I dreaded the thought of towing my car since it's quite low

Ordered a new fuel pump 2nd day from ExtremePSI at ~3:49pm on Wednesday with a note that my car was down and to please ship as soon as possible

Got shipping and tracking info at ~4:00pm and package shipped

Got it today, Friday and will be able to get my car back up and running

Just wanted to give a big thanks to ExtremePSI for getting me the needed part out the door so quickly so I can now get my 2g patched up

I'm sure @extremepsi will be glad to here it. They've been supporting this site for a long time. We're glad they're still catering to the DSM community, while so many other vendors have moved away from the platform. The shops listed at the bottom of the page truly do keep this platform alive. Any time you go to spend money on your DSM, please do consider spending it with one of them - even if it's not the cheapest option.

Have to add my 2 cents. Nothing but good things to say about ExtremePSI. Ordered some injectors last week. Showed they were in stock and would ship same day. Got an email in the afternoon that they did not have them in stock and would I like to cancel or wait on them. I cancelled an they refunded me right away. A+ Company.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back