The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Thank you! Gearbox Magazine's 1yr Anniversary!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr1665

DSM N/T Wiseman
DSM Wiseman
Jan 6, 2003
Phoenix, Arizona
I generally avoid any promotion efforts on forums, as I believe Gearbox Magazine should be a place where community members can hopefully get to know people from other communities and act as ambassadors - for their home forums and for their chosen platforms.

That said, Gearbox Magazine is officially one year old this week and I wanted to personally thank all the people in the global Mitsubishi community who have made it the fantastic year that it's been - this includes everyone here.

We are more than forum junkies who are "into cars." We are a citizens of the worldwide Mitsubishi community. We see through borders, politics, and it is our similarities which allow us to reduce our differences to novel curiosities.

I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know other Mitsubishi owners from around the world and that the next 12 months will find you getting the opportunity to grow your personal Mitsubishi network on a global level.

If you're not familiar with Gearbox Magazine, check out our 1 year celebration post, where we reflect on Mitsubishi's DNA and some of our favorite, international Mitsubishi owner interviews.

Link: MITSUBISHI GEARBOX MAGAZINE » Mitsubishi Gearbox Magazine's 1st Anniversary!

Thanks again for everything. Go fast with class, friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Garfield. Appreciate your support over the year and look forward to working together more in the future!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back