The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Thank you for the Showdown & Shootout !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
I have witnessed both events. Last year I had a good time at the shootout and also at Mistubishi Day at E-town because E-town had a rain date. This year we attended the showdown. Not because I'm a Buschur hater or a Marco groupie (as a matter of fact I have the same ill feelings for both of these males), but because it was closer and E-town is a great facility. Which in turn will allow me to attend another event somewhere else to show the world the power in our DSMs.

The two events were as different as night and day. I know that a lot of people were afraid that there wasn't going to be a warm and inviting atmosphere from the big names at E-town. And that Norwalk would be more of the everyday Joe Schmo kind of people.I knew otherwise. The people I have talked to were plesently surprised at how embracing those big names people are. They are not stuck up or feel they are better then anyone else. I feel like the theme in Norwalk in the past and from what I have read on forums of this years event is more of a drinking party with cars in common (which fine if that is what you were looking for). E-town was more of a family enviornment with cars as a common link .

I don't care what went on behind the scenes or why somebody did something to someone else. That's not important. What is important is that we the DSM community were given an option. We could chose which event to attend. With the addition of the E-town event some people who couldn't get off work to drive, or that didn't have enough money to make it to Norwalk were able to share in the passion we all share.

So with that said I would like to thank Buschur and TurboTrix for taking the time and effort that it takes to put on a successful events.

Thank you to everyone that attended either event, without you all we would just be racing for ourselves, and trust me that isn't much fun. You may enjoy watching our cars but I myself enjoy meeting and talking to all of you.

I would like to give a special thank you to Keith Laforte for allowing Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing to be a part of the open house and helping to make it a memorable experience for many people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back