The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

thank u army

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

its3much

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2003
ft myers, Florida
i'd just like to share my joy of getting a $260 check from the army paying me for bein in there jail over a year ago whohooooooooooo!!!! more mods for me

Unless you explain a little further i will be completely :confused:. I don't know much about the army but being paid to be in jail doesn't sound right to me.

i dont know either cause ive been out for over a year now and i jus got a check today(didnt check my mail yesterday) from them as pay for being in there jail your guess is as good as mine i got discharged from there tho and it took 2 weeks to get discharged so im assumeing there paying me for sitting there for 2 weeks

i was on leave and stayed lil past what i was suppose to so i was awol past 30 days once your past 30 days they can consider you a deserter. so they send you to PCF which is pretty much a white collar jail its not like bars an cells an what not but if you leave you get arrested.you just sit there all day eat,watch tv till your discharged. you get a general discharge too nothing bad. i dont have a good opinion of the army everything they tell you is bullshit. and for all you millitary people no i wasnt a "ate up" i was a 300 pt,sharpshooter ,never recycled 13fox. i jus didnt like atmoshpere

its3much said:
i was on leave and stayed lil past what i was suppose to so i was awol past 30 days once your past 30 days they can consider you a deserter. so they send you to PCF which is pretty much a white collar jail its not like bars an cells an what not but if you leave you get arrested.you just sit there all day eat,watch tv till your discharged. you get a general discharge too nothing bad. i dont have a good opinion of the army everything they tell you is bullshit. and for all you millitary people no i wasnt a "ate up" i was a 300 pt,sharpshooter ,never recycled 13fox. i jus didnt like atmoshpere

I hear ya.

But now you have a bad mark as far as military goes, employers look at that shit. instead of applying for a hardship, you did it the rock way :thumbdown

Redmachine said:
But now you have a bad mark as far as military goes, employers look at that shit. instead of applying for a hardship, you did it the rock way :thumbdown

Not really. First of all he has a general discharge which cant be used against him. Also If he doesnt put it on an application then no one is gonna check...Unless you aply for a gov job. It like getting a failure to adapt discharge. Some people just arent cut out for the military. I was in for 5 years, just got out. Some things were alright, but others I couldnt stand.

-Dallas J

True but My neighbors kid got booted for underage drinking. He got a general, but it turned into a dishonorable, 4 months after. I don't see how you cannot stick with your enlistment. I did my four on my head. I watched all these folks that could not adapt to military life get booted, and I wondered why do that to yourself? Why put all these nessecary burdons upon yourself because you can't take orders, what do you think you'll be doing when you get a job on the outside. You gonna quit that too. I'm sorry for sounding critical but I can't stand people that whine about the military when they know what it will entail, do these people think it is cake? It is a job, you will be away from family, yes you can go to some shit hole in the desert for a year at a time, so what, can't handle adversity? That is all life is, adversity that you have to deal with. If you can't handle four F(ucking years in the service just roll the f(uck over and die right now

well sorry buddy but no one is whineing i never stated it was hard it's just STUPID i did 2 outta 3 years it was cake your right but after awhile the shit just gets old all the lies an never getting a damn answer. i sign my life away for 3 years an all you do is bullshit bout my bonus, my duty stations , can never get a straight answer #### that. plus liveing in a hotel room(single liveing)(anybody whos going in the army dont buy that you'll have your own room shit thats only NEW barricks) gets old. plus the PEOPLE in the army arent the greatest. buncha racist black guys, damn nerds who will never get laid an there like 26 with there BC glasses, an buncha rednecks who think there hard which is probably you redmachine considering your from texas an are so pro army you probably like bush an think that OIL war is justified. an i know plenty of adversity ive been homeless, sleep in cars, and both my parents were drug addicts so lick my nuts

its3much said:
well sorry buddy but no one is whineing i never stated it was hard it's just STUPID i did 2 outta 3 years it was cake your right but after awhile the shit just gets old all the lies an never getting a damn answer. i sign my life away for 3 years an all you do is bullshit bout my bonus, my duty stations , can never get a straight answer #### that. plus liveing in a hotel room(single liveing)(anybody whos going in the army dont buy that you'll have your own room shit thats only NEW barricks) gets old. plus the PEOPLE in the army arent the greatest. buncha racist black guys, damn nerds who will never get laid an there like 26 with there BC glasses, an buncha rednecks who think there hard which is probably you redmachine considering your from texas an are so pro army you probably like bush an think that OIL war is justified. an i know plenty of adversity ive been homeless, sleep in cars, and both my parents were drug addicts so lick my nuts

I was never in the army but both my parents were, when my mother who is a tiny 5 foot tall can do the army I thought any whiney little #### bag could but I stand corrected, I was SMART and did my time in the Air Force. I am not ate up either I just live in Texas only been here for two years using my GIBILL, that I earned from not being a slacker and a rock. Hell I'm like everyone else and love to see shit blown up but I hate seeing my fellow americans treated like shit just to fight over a oil field.... even you. Yeah there are racists in the military, there are nerds and ate up rocks, The military encompasses a wide variety of individuals all in one small area. You must of just pissed off the wrong folks. As for being homeless join the crowd, I was living out of a motel for a year, I never slept in my car, sorry your parents never offered you any of their stash and bring the microscope cause I'm going nut hunting :thumbdown

oh god you were never even in the army. AF, army to different worlds plus i was combat arms so you have no clue of what i speak on. sorry for your mom tho she must be a ugly mo fo seriously what kinda women wants to go roll in mud an what not scary im done tho if you want to banter PM me

so you were a over glorified range attendant, we had combat arms in the AF obviously you have no idea what you speak of, no wonder you were a marksman, that's like being a cash register operator at Mc D's. You guys were dicks. I lived army for 15 years so I know what I speak of. I won't even respond to the mom.

Bwahahahah this post is really making me laugh....

I was in the Marines and have a lot of mixed feelings about it all (though i was honorably discharged), so I know where both of you are coming from :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back