The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Texas DSM'ers going to the shootout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm considering going, I'll decide for sure this week.

Would be interested in the shootout in marion. I havent done that since the early 2000's.

I'm considering going, I'll decide for sure this week.

Would be interested in the shootout in marion. I havent done that since the early 2000's.

Same here, i dont know for sure if I'll be able to make it to Ohio shootout because of work schedule, but if I am going to make it I would probably drive and am looking for any members on here that might want to road trip together to save on gas and other expenses. I would just be a spectator anyway my car isn't close to ready to compete

As far as the Texas Shootout I wasn't even 100% sure they still have it going on each year, but if they do that would probably be enough to satisfy me until next year when I can surely secure the trip out to the big shootout.

I'd probably have to fly I dont think i could spend 4 days driving. My car will not be ready either.

I thought about doing it this year but it just costs me too much time and money. I haven't heard of the Texas DSM shootout since I've been back into DSMS and that's been 4 years. I know Mike Valencia goes frequently. I can't seem to remember his screen name...

I thought about doing it this year but it just costs me too much time and money. I haven't heard of the Texas DSM shootout since I've been back into DSMS and that's been 4 years. I know Mike Valencia goes frequently. I can't seem to remember his screen name...

Yes it does take a lot of time and money for us southern dsmers to make it out there. Since 2006 when I first had met my car I've wanted to attend this event and have always felt that it is too far to make the effort. After all these years and now that I've taken my car off the back burner I more so than ever want to be a part of the legendary shootout and would like to make it happen this year. Regardless I will be getting my car ready to compete for next year for sure, so if I can't make it this year due to my work schedule then next year I have no choice. My salvation as a Gearhead depends on it LOL.

DSM till the day i die!

Life is all about experiences man, what good is money? if you are just earning money just to have extra after the bills are paid then why miss out on something like the shootout over a stupid dollar? Paul Stanley once said: you've got enough money when you can pay your bills and the rest of it you never see"... so why miss out on something legendary that your passionate about? it happens once a year man, less excuses, more living.

Nice, I'll see if it works into my schedule but I am not sure.

Once I get this car finished (hopefully sometime soon) I'd be interested in any Texas events.

Where do you guys get work (engine, fuel pump, etc) done here in San Antonio? Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back