The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Tesla turbine rims on 2g? Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randizzle420

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2009
El Centro, California
Well these are replicas with the same lug pattern 5x114.3 18x8 would these fit on a 2g? What do you guys think? They're gun metal but they have black as well
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Look very similar to 4g eclipse rims...pictured are some on my gst spyder. 18x7.5 IIRC, perfect offset for the 2g flush setup.

Turbine designs have a diminishing return for cooking effect due to potential high/low pressure differentials. Brake ducting is far more important and reliable.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The center bore is 3mm too small I think. You can always run mustang rims if you want something that looks clean. There are a plethora of them out there. I'm running the 2013 club of america editions that came on the shelby mustangs of that era.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back