The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tennessee meets??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yo brotha I am down for a meet....what part of tennessee is bradley? Im in western tennessee so i could drive a good ways across tn or anywhere else...close i mean

I think we're the only DSMers in TN! :rolleyes: LOL

I'm from Memphis. Just got mine back up and running.

w_sloansawd said:
A meet would be cool. Im from Shelbyville TN.
dont know where thats at, but come on up to bowling green on the 19, we only have 10-20 cars so far, i think

hey if me and rob are going to drive half way across the country side for this meet there better be more then just 5 dsmers going, and me and rob and 4 others are going to drive down well across anyways and there better be nice hotels and bars .

clarksvegasdsm said:
dont know where thats at, but come on up to bowling green on the 19, we only have 10-20 cars so far, i think

I live in Bowling Green ky how often do you guys come up here?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back