The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tennessee dsm tuner and meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like what do you need to tune? There is a modified import shop here in clarksville, and that is all he does is work on dsm's an some other cars.

Well firstly i'd like to do a compression test to make sure everything is good on the inside and possibly a leak down test if needed. Also need to do a BLT and need to buy an Safc of some sort to tune because my fuel trims are messed up big time...and i don't feel that confident in my mechanic ability to do this stuff by myself.If i mess up my car I'd be soo pissed that's why I'm asking about the shop, or if any nice local guys were willing to help me out that'd be awesome too!:D

Well firstly i'd like to do a compression test to make sure everything is good on the inside and possibly a leak down test if needed. Also need to do a BLT and need to buy an Safc of some sort to tune because my fuel trims are messed up big time...and i don't feel that confident in my mechanic ability to do this stuff by myself.If i mess up my car I'd be soo pissed that's why I'm asking about the shop, or if any nice local guys were willing to help me out that'd be awesome too!:D

Well, that's where I take my car too. Matter in fact hes gonna be doing my safc II on monday.

Could you give me the address or a number and the name of the shop please. That'd be awesome :thumb:

Modified Imports, his name is Thomas Lewis and the number is 931-645-9007. Give him a call on Monday because he closed up for the week. But normally he is open 7days a week 8am to 5pm. I think the address is 1451 vista lane, not really sure though. Just let me know if you need help getting down there.

Thomas is a good guy. He knows his stuff. Gave me a great price on a block machine work and assembly. I supplied all the internals for the short block but it still cost me less than 400 for everything else.

Yeah man he's pretty cool. Like I get stuff from him all the time. He defianetly knows his stuff. Are you from here tenn-gsx?

I'm about 35 min away from knoxville. I'm in Sevierville and would love to attend some dsmer meets.

Was your car the one at Danny's shop a few weeks ago? I'm in New Center/Sevierville also (I'm in school in Florida currently though). If you guys get any DSM meets going in Knoxville I'll bring some of the DSM's out after I graduate in August.

I've seen several DSM's running around here but I'm always in a hurry to where I'm going so I don't a vchance to catch up with them to get a meet together. Definately would like to get one going as the warmer weather is always good for cruising and just hanging out and even helping others out as needed. I know a couple that have their cars down at the moment but they'd be willing to come when they get them back up. Keep passing the word around and let's get some cars together. Saw some nie cars out at Turkey Creek last night for the Fast and Furious show but most everyone was gone by time I got out though. :(

Was your car the one at Danny's shop a few weeks ago? I'm in New Center/Sevierville also (I'm in school in Florida currently though). If you guys get any DSM meets going in Knoxville I'll bring some of the DSM's out after I graduate in August.

Yea that is my car. Been workin on it for a while LOL.

"Modified Imports, his name is Thomas Lewis and the number is 931-645-9007. Give him a call on Monday because he closed up for the week. But normally he is open 7days a week 8am to 5pm. I think the address is 1451 vista lane, not really sure though. Just let me know if you need help getting down there."

Thanks for all the info Kincaid0890 :thumb: i'll give him a call tomorrow.

Hey guys. I saw this thread and wanted to let all of you know about the NC Mountain Meet happening in May. Just to be clear this is not an NC only meet, it is just being held in NC. With Tenn. being a neighboring state, you guys should definitly come out. This is a community wide event and is posted up on most of the forums in the DSM community. We already have people coming from NC, SC, GA, FL, VA, DC, PA, and more. Let me know if your interested.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/sou...north-carolina-mountain-meet-may-29-31-a.html

Also, I just want to let you know that I have been to the Johnson City/Bristol/Knoxville/Newport area a lot. We go to Lake Douglas all the time in the summer. I also do a lot of riding around the TN/NC line areas.;)

Yea that is my car. Been workin on it for a while LOL.

Awesome. I was hoping there would be some more DSM's when I got back from school!

....wait, your name is Brian? Do you have a brother named Chris? If that is you I recall you and him talking to me about this car at PFCC awhile back, good to see you got it running.

Awesome. I was hoping there would be some more DSM's when I got back from school!

....wait, your name is Brian? Do you have a brother named Chris? If that is you I recall you and him talking to me about this car at PFCC awhile back, good to see you got it running.

wow good call LOL whats your name how do you know my brother? and yea i'm glad i got it running too, just got to get it tuned now :sneaky:

Lol I know you too, just like you know me. It's Chris with the red mazda (well I sold it LOL! I needed money for my DSM collection) I play ball with you and your brother...

Sevierville here and haven't seen one quality dsm yet. I'm one of the poor guys running basically stock HP for now but I spent a lot to get it running and next year will be the turbo project. Well if it stays running.:shhh:

Would love to attend a meet in Johnson city or knoxville though

I'm still trying to get some kind of meet going but hard to do when there are only a handful. Just got back from the Grand Run and there were a couple good DSM's up there....but like you said, most of them were just stock.

I'm still trying to get some kind of meet going but hard to do when there are only a handful. Just got back from the Grand Run and there were a couple good DSM's up there....but like you said, most of them were just stock.

Yea my Dad just called me and told me he saw a few 1g's up there. He said he almost when back to the houseto grab the Vr4 but decided he didn't want to fight traffic LOL!

Eh I'm used to the traffic, but Dad said it wasn't worth it without me and my friends LOL! He said that comparably the traffic was much less than from a few years ago...I'm just pissed I missed it.

Hey everyone, just wanted to get the good news out to all you Knoxville and surrounding area guys. LNS Performance in Knox just bought a brand new Mustang 500 AWD dyno. I talked to the owner the other day and he told me it should be ready to go by June 1st. For those not familiar with this shop, they are extremely talented tuners and can work with almost any tuning software. I had my car tuned there with DSMLink, (had to convert my car to FWD) and they did a great job. I can't wait for this new dyno and I'm gonna go down there to see what I'm putting down at all 4. Here's their website Home :hellyeah:

Hey guys if any of you are going to the dsm/evo meet in nc at the end of the month pm me. Lets all meet up and roll over to NC.

hey guys im in maryville me and a buddy lookin to get together for something

I just added a bunch of Tennessee specific sub-forums for different metro areas:
Midwest Region DSM - DSM Forums

Though I see people consider Tennessee to be part of the Southeast region instead of Midwest... I can move them to the southeast region if needed if that's the overall consensus. But it really shouldn't matter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back