The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Tennessee dsm tuner and meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im a hr or so north of knoxville.there are a couple dsmers in the tri cities (bristol,kingsport,johnson city).

Im in Chattanooga as well looking to meet with some DSM owners aslong as theres no discrimination since i dont run a turbo, im happy with my N/T, been in the south for a couple of years, from NYC.

im in nashville.

and on tennspeed.net.

Proud owner of TRAC HOR ;)

I've just got my 95 Talon TSi up and running and if anyone close by wants to start meeting up once a week or something and just hang out, help out, or whatever I'm definately up for it. Let me know and we''l go from there. I'm in South Knox.

Dwayne

Trying to get a meet going this friday 9pm. 3/27/09. Its going to be down in the hamilton place mall area down in the Target parking lot down by the Firehouse subs area. If you have any questions or need driving directions please send me a message to rsvp and we will see what turns out. Chatt Town DSM Club. This will be our first meet, so please lets make this a good one!!!!

thanks for reading and happy tuning!!!

-josh

thats my spyder in that first IA pic with all its blown-out clutch glory. everyone from chatt should stop in murfreesboro on the way up to import alliance this year so we can all roll together since there arent too many dsm'ers in the immidiate vicinity.

thats my spyder in that first IA pic with all its blown-out clutch glory. everyone from chatt should stop in murfreesboro on the way up to import alliance this year so we can all roll together since there arent too many dsm'ers in the immidiate vicinity.

we will have to come through and meet up. sounds like a plan. Cant wait it will be me and my gf's first time at the meet. Not planning on showing off my car or racing it or anything but i do want to look around at all of the tuned out cars. :)

Looking for anyone in the area that's interested in starting a weekly or bi-weekly meet up and possibly a get together to cruise up to the Grand Run in a couple weeks. If interested then feel free to PM me or just post on here and we'll see about getting people together. Hope to meet up soon.

Dwayne

Hey guys and gals today is our chattanooga dsm meet!!! come on down and lets get a good sized meet together. it will be at the target parking lot by the firehouse subs location on gunbarrel road in chattanooga down by the hamilton place mall. very easy to find but if you need anymore directions please let me know and ill get you pointed the right way. it will be from 9pm-12am. hope to see you there!!!!!

well the first Chattanooga DSM Club meet is over..and i hope more of you actually turn up next time!! 2 DSM guys in a parking lot is great but 10-15 or 100 DSM guys in a parking lot is a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn better! =]

Yea it was sad to roll up and only have us two there. people need to come out and join us. dont look at it as a club or a group or anything. its a car meet for car people. CAR PEOPLE COME ON!!!!!

were meeting up again next week same time same place....here is your chance to redeam yourself.

I will have my car at import alliance as well. hopefully with a few new things under the hood. bye, bye stock 99gst :banghead: we will have about 100-200 cars out in nashville this thursday at 5 oclock for a fast and furious 4 meet at burgers and creme in franklin. we get to watch the movie the day beforw it comes out :cool: you guys should come up.

I will have my car at import alliance as well. hopefully with a few new things under the hood. bye, bye stock 99gst :banghead: we will have about 100-200 cars out in nashville this thursday at 5 oclock for a fast and furious 4 meet at burgers and creme in franklin. we get to watch the movie the day beforw it comes out :cool: you guys should come up.

I might as long as I get my tires an rims put on. Same here my gst is all stock time to change it up a bit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back