The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Tempe Town Lake / The Pavilions Tuner Meet (Saturdays)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitely kicking myself for not getting that damn bolt installed in suspension fork and taking 30 minutes to fix the camber on the rear tires, it was absolutely PERFECT outside tonight.

Next week... :pray:

:dsm:

No one posts that they're going because no one ever goes. There's like 2 other dsms other than myself that go on a good day. Everyone else says they're going to go and then bitches out last minute. I don't bother to post on here that I'm going because it's useless.

Well, I went and was the only DSM there but only stayed about an hour or so.

My car died on me on my way home so I might not make it next week unless I take the time to fix it haha.

I went home before the meet even started because I knew no one was going to show, plus none of the evo guys were going. I usually just cruise the GVR4 with the evo group since it fits in a bit more.

I was not able to make it to any before but next one im in. Cars finished with rebuild and turbo, runs great and finishing up the tuck then ready for the road. Looking forward to meeting some other car enthusists.

I haven't shown up yet so I couldn't tell you. I can actually enjoy being in my DSM now since it's cooling off so I've been contemplating a Saturday night trip North sometime soon.

With the pics I seen I really don't want to hang around super fancy cars LOL wish there was an all inclusive dsm meet around here.

There was. Like 5 people showed up once and then it died out. Everyone tries to start a new one, but everyone bails last minute.

im hoping to be able to make it out soon

well cars up and running and ready to roll. went to the pavillions on saturday but there was only 1 other desm there. whens the next meet going?

Ill hopefully be going this saturday so if you want to meet up im in mesa we can roll out there.

I PM'd you the location of the car meet at the Pavilions @ Talking Stick. It's not DSMer's only but there are hundreds of cars there and you maybe the only DSM tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back