The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Tempe Town Lake / The Pavilions Tuner Meet (Saturdays)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool. i gotta get this thing runnin. U guys may have to slow down for me i am just rockin a 420a..LOL i always like meeting other car enthusiast.

haha.. i look forward to cruisin with you guys. ill keep you posted when cars ready.

Just opened up my schedule, I'll be going this Sat.

Is it the big parking lot next to the lake? Lol I'm at buffalo wild wings

Is this going to be @ 6:30p every Saturday now? I wasn't sure about coming out tonight because there had been so much talk about changing location on AZawd.

I'll probably make it out next Saturday if this is going to be an every week thing.

Is it the big parking lot next to the lake? Lol I'm at buffalo wild wings

Yes at the big parking lot next to the lake.

Is this going to be @ 6:30p every Saturday now? I wasn't sure about coming out tonight because there had been so much talk about changing location on AZawd.

I'll probably make it out next Saturday if this is going to be an every week thing.

Yes 6:30 every saterday. I will be there at 6:00 it's just down the street from my house.

I'm going again tonight, Remember guys we meet at tempe 6:30pm and leave at 7PM if you miss us, don't sweat it and head out to the Pavs. We save the DSM spot next to the entrance, you can't miss us.

The AZAWD group is talking about meeting up at Republic Ramen and cruising to the Pavs from there tonight. Personally, I'd keep it a DSM meet at Tempe Town Lake but, if nobody shows, you can cruise over to Republic Ramen and cruise up with those cars.

Unfortunately what I'd do doesn't matter since my DSM is down for another week or two. I'll have it running just in time for the hottest part of the year, can't wait! LOL

:dsm:

The AZAWD group is talking about meeting up at Republic Ramen and cruising to the Pavs from there tonight. Personally, I'd keep it a DSM meet at Tempe Town Lake but, if nobody shows, you can cruise over to Republic Ramen and cruise up with those cars.

Unfortunately what I'd do doesn't matter since my DSM is down for another week or two. I'll have it running just in time for the hottest part of the year, can't wait! LOL

ya i don't think I'm going to meet somewhere else after all there's nothing wrong with were its at right now. and dont want to fight with traffic on ASU when the place where its at right now takes you right to the freeway.

think this is why we dont have good meets we need to have place and stick to it always trying to and changing meeting place makes every thing unorganized. then people get confused and dont know where to meet and say #### it not going.:banghead:

I only saw one other dsm there all night and it was a white 91 talon.

Met up with all the AZAWD guys at republic ramen, and by AZAWD guys I mean, we rolled 10 deep all evo's into the pav's. :hellyeah:

Yea I stopped by just for a bit and I have to say it was a nice turnout and everyone parked fairly close. Only if more DSM's would go

Hopefully mine will be up within a month

There's a link to a map at the top of the page. I had high hopes of coming out tonight and making my first meet since January but it isn't going to happen, unfortunately. I needed a 6ft section of exhaust fabricated and it didn't happen before the weekend, hopefully this coming week it will get done so I can make it out next Saturday.

Anyone that goes up to the Pavs take any pictures to post?

So where exactly at tempe lake will you guyd be at? Is it under the bridge or by the restaurant?

under the bridge in the parking lot.

There's a link to a map at the top of the page. I had high hopes of coming out tonight and making my first meet since January but it isn't going to happen, unfortunately. I needed a 6ft section of exhaust fabricated and it didn't happen before the weekend, hopefully this coming week it will get done so I can make it out next Saturday.

Anyone that goes up to the Pavs take any pictures to post?

haven't got to go for two weeks do to everyone of my friends and their kids having birthdays on Saturdays, but will be this week and will take some pics too.

I've decided i'm coming up to visit, likely in the next few weeks. The scene down here is so dead, and I've been meaning to meet up with one of my friends for a bit that lives up in glendale. Hopefully one of the other, cleaner red 97 awd eclipses is out there when I go up. Get on that gofer.

My cars running dammit. LOL

Just hop on here and let me know what Sat. you're going and I'll try to make it. I'll be at the Shoot Out in Ohio on the Aug 17th meet and I'll have family in town next weekend so those days won't work. Any other date will work tho, just seems like we might start getting rained out with the monsoon season just around the corner.

My cars running dammit. LOL

Just hop on here and let me know what Sat. you're going and I'll try to make it. I'll be at the Shoot Out in Ohio on the Aug 17th meet and I'll have family in town next weekend so those days won't work. Any other date will work tho, just seems like we might start getting rained out with the monsoon season just around the corner.

!? Monsoon season right around the corner !? We've been getting rained on for weeks. The rain kept me from mounting my SPAL pusher today because it came down hard for hours. Maybe you guys are on a difference schedule up there, I assumed you had been getting hit as hard as us down here.

!? Monsoon season right around the corner !? We've been getting rained on for weeks. The rain kept me from mounting my SPAL pusher today because it came down hard for hours. Maybe you guys are on a difference schedule up there, I assumed you had been getting hit as hard as us down here.
I think the unofficial date of monsoon season out here is mid June but my house didn't see a drop of rain until about a week or so ago. Technically though, monsoon season doesn't kick off until the humidity is over 50% for a few days straight, which I think just happened here this week. I've been paying attention to the humidity reading on my house t-stat and it's been consistently ~ 45%+.

It just seems to rain conveniently on Saturday evenings when I plan on doing something. LOL

Well I should be there tonight (@ TTL). I got my 2g Gsx $1400 Craigslist special running, finally after 3 months. I would have come out a few weeks ago, but my car was parked on street and was sideswiped (hit and run) and my new fender showed up from Millers yesterday. (the red is faded a little bit more than mine, but it work) So hope to see you guys there tonight.

Update: NVM I went to start the car and the Alt and A/c Belts came off and a nice thump thump too. Well I don't have the time to replace the Harmonic Balancer before the meet. So I will be taking the Tahoe with the kids and wife. see ya there

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back