The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G TEIN Super Street Coilovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVLGSX

5+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2017
Wallingford, Connecticut
Hey guys-

I picked these up semi local yesterday......I say semi because it should have been less than a 2 hour ride, and it took me 2 hours just to get through Queens......anyway, I know I got a good deal on these but I ant seem to find a whole lot about the exact units I have. I see others out there with the Super Street units, but not any with the gold billet aluminum tops. Anything you guys could tell me about them would be cool....Thanks!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I Have TEIN Basics(not great) all around. I had no issue finding the part number and ordering the spanners from Tein. I'll check real quick and see if perhaps there is a part number on them. brb
Been 4 years since i ordered so i don't remember much

I have the super streets on my spyder, they are very stiff even at the softest setting. The gold top hats are a little weird as mine were the same as the strut it self.

The gold mounts are there spherical mounts, its an upgrade from them on certain kits, so its a good thing. They are extra money

Thanks for the wrench links.....those are what I cam up with eventually too.

I found this link for anyone who might be interested.

http://teinusa-blog.com/touch-ups-anyone/

The bone head I got them from beat one of the rears up trying to get it separated from the rear knuckle.......you know the bushing that tends to seize on these cars some times......I know Ive seen it more than once at least. Anyway, I refinished one of the 4 and it came out mint and matched very well. I was able to run out to the store on the spot and find that meadow green on the shelf. Not very many things seem to go that way.......I enjoyed that part.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back