The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Team Xi Valve Spring Compressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I purchased the Team Xi Valve Spring Compressor to install upgraded valve springs and retainers on my 1G head. The kit is available on Ebay for around $50 dollars, and can be easily located via a Google search.

The kit includes:
-Mounting plate
-Mounting bolts / washers
-Compressor bolts
-Spring retainer holder
-Snap-on magnetic screwdriver
-Instructions

I used this tool to install new springs, retainers and valve seals on a 1G head. My head was off the car, but this tool also gives you the ability to remove the valve springs with the head still on the vehicle.

The tool is easy to use, and makes the job quick and hassle free. The machine work on the piece is flawless, and the tool fits perfectly on the cam towers. Additionally, the spring retainer holder is designed in a way that lets you easily access the loose spring keepers, making them easy to remove/install.

I'd highly recommend this tool to others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back