The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Team nabr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are those so-and-so's still around? Apparently being bloated with self importance isn't enough to get in that "club". If it were, I'd already be a member.

We're still around. Many have moved to other platforms.

I didn't have any of these issues.. :idontknow:

There's no tolerance for Bullsh!t, first and foremost. Especially if you are new.

No one wants your life story.

When it comes to posting or starting threads: If it's not innovative, effective or a new problem/topic keep it to yourself or on here. Seriously.

Treat it like PhD panel if you don't want to be a laughing-stock in short order.

You will probably have to be invited at this point in time so you may not have to worry about any of this.

Tried to sign up years ago and was denied because of my email address. Apparently it's just easier to blow someone.

Handies can be substituted.

I didn't have any of these issues.. :idontknow:

There's no tolerance for Bullsh!t, first and foremost. Especially if you are new.

No one wants your life story.

When it comes to posting or starting threads: If it's not innovative, effective or a new problem/topic keep it to yourself or on here. Seriously.

Treat it like PhD panel if you don't want to be a laughing-stock in short order.

You will probably have to be invited at this point in time so you may not have to worry about any of this.
All correct.

The knowledge these guys have, is almost like top secret. I also heard you are able to find them selling dogbox transmissions on there. Those two reason are my only reason wanting to get on that site.

The difficulty in getting in to begin with now is like going from HS Football to D1. Permission to view the classified section is going to the super bowl.

They will research you, they will probably find this comment and it will not happen. Your motivations and meat-world conduct is a big part. Anyone who would vouch can be banned based on this.

I don't say this to talk it up like some secret Club. It's just how things are handled. Occasionally some folks will be sharing proprietary information and they keep the circle tight to protect it.

That I'm telling you this may get me banned in hindsight.. Best of luck.

Whats really so special about it?
In their own minds: pretty much everything. In any one else's mind: pretty much nothing.

In their own minds: pretty much everything. In any one else's mind: pretty much nothing.
People that drove the development of the DSM community, set records, developed parts, etc will be crushed that you feel this way.

ROFLROFLROFL

I was banned just for visiting the site :D like the special forces of the car world or something LOL.

Funny story, my instructor in medic school tried out for the blue angels, he had to be accepted by everyone in the group or it's a no go. Without thinking he told one of the guys that his shoe was untied.

Didn't get it :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back