The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

TCUGO Auto Trans Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a link to their site.
http://www.tcugo.com/

PARTS QUALITY-
The main box was well made; all electronics looked to be of excellent quality. The gauge for gear display was also excellent quality. The wireless buttons for controlling gear selection were well made and comfortable on the wheel.

INSTALL-
The install was the simplest install I've done to my car yet. I did get the plug & play harness which made the install so simple. I started off by mounting the wireless controls to the wheel and that took about 10 minutes. Next I mounted the gauge in my extra gauge pod and that took about 5 minutes and ran the cable from the gauge to the TCU. The hardest part was plugging the gauge into the TCUGO and putting the case together, one plug and 6 screws and that took about 5 minutes. Next I unplugged the factory plugs from the TCU, plugged them into the plug and play harness and then plugged the harness into the TCU. I mounted the TCUGO on top of the factory TCU and drilled a hole in the side panel for the switch on the TCUGO for easily switching from TCUGO and the factory TCU. The install took a total of about 30 minutes.

PERFORMANCE-
I first took it for a ride with TCUGO off and everything worked as normal. Next I turned TCUGO on and took if for a test ride. Being easy on it at first it worked just as expected, shifting was firm and quick. I expected it to have a delay like most sport-matics but the shifting had no delay! I was very impressed when I pushed it some the shifts were very firm and better than I ever expected them to be. Overall I think this is one of the best/fun mods I've done. I recommend anyone wanting shift control of their auto trans to get one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back