The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tax day..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xioca

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2005
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Any of you people go to the protest rallies?

I went. 8000 people showed in Dayton Ohio. The biggest showing in the state. A couple really good speakers too.

Was it the same people who sponsored Ron Paul? I get emails from the campaign for liberty website and one of them were about the rallies going on. I dont agree with it either, but eh, do what you gotta do. IT=taxes, btw

James :dsm::talon::laser:

I wasn't able to go but I wish I could have.

I think it was a mistake to hold the rallies on tax day because IMO they are about government spending and not necessarily taxes. It allowed BO to say "I've already cut taxes" and deflect the real point about the debt and where we will be as this continues for 5 -10 - 20 years from now and our national debt becomes larger that GDP.

You protest having to pay taxes?

Where have you been?

No, no one is protesting having to pay taxes, people are protesting tax increases that are inevitable because of the amount of spending we've seen in the last 6 months and the projected spending in these 3 and a half years to come at the very least.

Irresponsible spending is more than just a bit objectionable.

Oh ok that makes sense, sorry, I dont keep up with stuff like that LOL

Seems like a good cause to protest, moar powa to ya!

Oh ok that makes sense, sorry, I dont keep up with stuff like that LOL

Nah don't be sorry, it's hard to keep up with things when the liberal media refuses to cover anything that doesn't promote there agenda ie. nationwide rallies that 750,000-1 million people attended.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back