The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Tattoos [Merged 1-8]

Which tattoo and where?

• Flaming mitsu symbol on leg

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Plain red mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Plain black mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • None! They are all stupid

Votes: 71 66.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How's 2700 fps sound to you?

Stand half a mile away, por favor.

OMG rofl, getting ready to go to bed and i come across this. The tat idea is meh, imo, but the fact you you guys are going at it makes me LOL, grats on loosing the thread topic LOL.

ROFLROFLROFL

If you're going to get a tattoo, at least have it be correct. I always wanted a saying in Vietnamese, too bad I can't read that shit anyway.

"If you don't have family, you don't have anything"

rofl I was gonna say the same thing. Let people know you are at least literate.

How's 2700 fps sound to you?

Stand half a mile away, por favor.

Is it going directly in or are you lubing it? It sounds like it might be a tight squeeze.

How about we make an agreement... I run around you have 10 seconds to aim and move forward with it, if you miss the hole, I get full auto 10 ft away, I believe my load will go right up in you.

I could use moly-coated rounds.. makes no difference to me.

What makes you think I'll play fairly? I'm LR.. I'm patient.

As for the grammar, guys, he's from Ohio, don't expect too much from him..

Mike, I am from California. You sit and drink your emo ass to sleep in the corner. Suck my dick.

LOL.

Oh noes, are you going to get your family on me? ROFL Not that, anything but that!!

Keep the bright ideas coming, comrade. One of these days you just might have one that makes you rich. Or dead. :rolleyes:

As for the grammar, guys, he's from Ohio, don't expect too much from him..

Dumb shit, all you do is tote the fact that you can shoot someone from a mile away, blah blah blah. Nobody gives a goddamned shit about your two cents of how you want to shoot me. I want advice on between the two ways I WANT the quote to be, and where the placement, and you talk about blah 1500fps. Stfu seriously.

Ah, so you want advice on which version of your tattoo will make you look like less of an idiot to the world? I think post number 5 offered you a solution to that, let's see if you take it.

It was 2700 and a half mile, but I digress.. we already know you can't comprehend what you read. No, I don't have a reason to harm you, I would just prefer that you never breed. However, we all know that's akin to asking God for a box of crackers..

Hahaha, look at you, all heated up. Cursing and the whole nine yards. You go, pizza delivery boy.

Shrug.

Ah, so you want advice on which version of your tattoo will make you look like less of an idiot to the world? I think post number 5 offered you a solution to that, let's see if you take it.

It was 2700 and a half mile, but I digress.. we already know you can't comprehend what you read. No, I don't have a reason to harm you, I would just prefer that you never breed. However, we all know that's akin to asking God for a box of crackers..

Hahaha, look at you, all heated up. Cursing and the whole nine yards. You go, pizza delivery boy.

Shrug.

I literally cried after reading this. I could not stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. Im not taking sides but god almighty that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Im going to use some of my World of Warcraft terminology on this one..

You got PWNED!!:tease:

Wow there is some good tats. The one with the 4g skeleton is the best. Mine is simple and can be hidden. As far as somebody being stupid cause they got a tattoo of car emblem or anything for that matter its their choice and can't really call them stupid, crazy maybe but stupid is a little extreme.

Attachments

• tattoo 001.jpg
    tattoo 001.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 344
  • tattoo 002.jpg
    tattoo 002.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 332
My motorheart
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Going to town during "ribs round 1"

Round 1 healed

Round, i know its backwards

You can kind of see some of the others in this 1, when photobucket quits being dumb i'll upload the rest. I have something on each calf and 90% of my back is done/covered

:DI got a new tattoo the other day. Shit looks real good.
Let me know what you all think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back