The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tattoos [Merged 1-8]

Which tattoo and where?

• Flaming mitsu symbol on leg

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Plain red mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Plain black mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • None! They are all stupid

Votes: 71 66.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not feelin it, I got a mitsubishi logo on my ankle from high school when I had my eclipse, to finish it im gonna put the eagle logo on the other side of my ankle

No.

If you follow my advice, you will thank me when you're 60.

Do what makes you happy and or you jewish.I'm covered in tat's just think on it for a month or 2 and if you still want it get it man

Yea i'll probably wait like 2 days if I still want it i'll get it. :D

No, but really, I know its permanent and will stay with me until my grave, and thats why I'm waiting so long, and asking people what they think.

Heres mine... had it for like 3 years now.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Obviously my chicago skyline tat mixed with a guardian angel.... Not just the standard "reppin'" my city. Spent the last 8yrs traveling all over the world and whenever I visit a city it seems to have a certian charisma or personality.
LA people think Big Tits, Plastic Surgery, Fakes, Celebs
New York people think of that New Yorker accent, Sinatra, Mobsters, Broadway
etc......

So Chicago has always been close to me with how it makes me feel...deep huh?

The angel was always a part of a prayer my mom would say before driving us anywhere. Angels in front, behind us, on each side, and a spare above in case they get tired. And I've always thought about that when I've gone to some "not so friendly" places while in the military.

This is the next one I want to get... maybe not as "cartoony" but I love the concept.

That and I plan on getting in that kinda "famous stars and straps" font... "Out the depths, I cry to thee O Lord" across my chest from collarbone to collarbone

Here is something I have been thinking about. It is my forst tattoo so I am still unsure about it. I would get it on my upper back spreading acros my shoulders. It is Breaking Benjamins symbol with some tribal on each side. Breaking Benjamin was the first rock band that I started to listen to about three years ago. Before that I was doing the whole"GHETTO" thing and rap was all I listened to. After being made to listen to a breaking benjamin cd, I wont listen to anything but rock anymore. Listening to em made me change the way I acted and dressed. Plus they are the most badass band in my eyes!:thumb:

Anthony

Attachments

• tattoo 1 copy.jpg
    tattoo 1 copy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 301
  • tattoo copy.jpg
    tattoo copy.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 308
Here are just a few...:D

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 289
  • Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Photo 11.jpg
    Photo 11.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 302
Got these about a month ago, but obviously this shot is right after I took the bandages off. Got them on my forearms, you know, like Caine in Kung-Fu

:laser: Eric

Ive decided to get a tattoo finally, and I got two ideas

"If you don't got family, you don't got anything"

"If you don't got family, you got nothing"

Either one going on my back or down my side.

Help.

If it's down your side have fun... I got 15 hours of work on my side and it was not fun at all... probably one of the most painful moments of my life...sadly self induced OMG

Fitment would be an issue on your side, I agree. Im not big on words or letters with my ink but If i had to make a choice Id definetly say back for multiple reasons.

If you're going to get a tattoo, at least have it be correct. I always wanted a saying in Vietnamese, too bad I can't read that shit anyway.

"If you don't have family, you don't have anything"

Post pics after you do it.

I need a good laugh at someone's expense.

I think it'd be advertising your sexuality. Oh, and the fact that you're a catcher. Go for it.

People won't know me from Adam.

I only catch if you pitch. Fastballs please, I'm not down with the spitballs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back