The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Tattoos [Merged 1-8]

Which tattoo and where?

• Flaming mitsu symbol on leg

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Plain red mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Plain black mitsu symbol on stomach

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • None! They are all stupid

Votes: 71 66.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinda weird how you have tribal, celtic, and german...

as long as it isnt something silly like the barbed wire around the bicep.those are the equivlent of parachute pants.at one time trendy but eventually you wouldnt want to be caught dead with them on.ive only got 3 tattoos and a branding.

I want to get a Mitsu tattoo, but I want some opinions on what I should get or where. If I do the flame one, I will get it on my left leg between my ankle and knee. If I do one of the other 2, I will get it between my hip bone and my belly button.

So give me your opinions on which one I should get where, if you think it would be stupid, let me know that too.

Attachments

• mitsu.jpg
    mitsu.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 564
  • mitsu3.jpg
    mitsu3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 561
  • mitsu2.jpg
    mitsu2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 560
i say dont get a mitsu symbol at all and get the Static-X circle tatooed on your upper arm :thumb:

try to stay away from stomach tats, if you gain/lose weight it will get really weird looking

But remember, in 5, 10, 20 years when you no longe like Mitsu..your stuck with it.

Definitely put it on the palm of your hand.

MyEclipse5 said:
But remember, in 5, 10, 20 years when you no longe like Mitsu..your stuck with it.

That's why I'm doing somewhere that is easily hidden. And think about it - pretty much any tattoo that you get, someday you know you probably won't be into the same stuff anymore, but you get it anyways.

Historically the Mitsu symbol reminds me of the zero and bombing at pearl harbor. But the car company/symbol may not exist in the future therefore making it seem dumb. However I know I had a friend get a firebird put on his arm then he sold the car. The symbol looks cool and if you really want that tattoo I say get it, any where on the back would be cool. I have two one on each arm but one is a tribal symbol the other a cross, so I don't imagine I will ever outgrow it or think of it as stupid when I'm older. Also I like the red, but color ink tends to fade more and might look pink later on, black would be alright then and I would avoid the one with flames all together but get what you want, it's your body. good luck. :thumb:

Well, the one with the flames would have to be really big in order to prevent it from blurring together so much in the future. I can't get it on my back, cause my back is just about filled up and it might look stupid. I didn't want to get it on my arm, but maybe upper arm would be ok.

khartley said:
Static X? Pic?

Here's someone with one (not me)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I always thought that a crank with little legs running would be a cool idea for a tat. :D

I am planning on getting my first tat this year. I've been thinking really hard about what to get. The only thing I think I would like in the future is a cross. I wouldn't get the mitsu tattoo. Maybe DSM if you are that into it. I have a bud with a pontiac tattoo. He loves it, but it looks stupid in everyone else's opinion. Or, get a tat of a turbo. That would look sweet.

Well if your dead set on getting one of them, I would say put it on your hip/stomach. I have one there and everyone seems to like it. :thumb: Go for red too. You shouldn't need to touch it up for 10 years or more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back