The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Target 1000hp Turd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh! I thought you wanted a Combination of intercooler / meth, but I guess if you're running meth fuel there's enough cooling there so it's not necessary, although I would wonder if adding an intercooler could give you more power gains. Pardon the ignorance ..

Here is the same setup in the last chassis with an hx52. This was on pump E85.

It runs. I have to repair a broken ground to the ecu, finish taping up the wiring harness and figure out if a plug died or the injector is bad as number three is not firing. I bead blasted the plug and it did not make a difference. It does have spark so I am leaning towards the injector. It is just some old stock 450 I had laying around until I get my new wideband so I can pour methanol in. Thank goodness for individual egt's. Makes it easy to diagnose.

I will get pictures after I clean things up. It still needs a shifter, shifter cables, shifter arms, a radiator setup, camber plates and an alignment and a wideband before I can take it to the dyno. I will have it tuned long before it is ready for the track. Probably not this year but, I can at least have the tune ready to go while I finish the chassis.

This is how the car is going to look while I continue the 14b quest for now. I have more to do obviously but, other projects and lack of funding are going to hold the car back for now. Hopefully this fall I will be on the dyno with it. The harness is almost complete. I had an EGT sensor die so I need to replace it, if not another one before I complete the harness. The drivetrain and wiring are pretty much complete though.

IMG_20150707_180238_353_zpsqjt0heys.jpg

IMG_20150707_180255_350_zps2t9w3mj9.jpg

IMG_20150707_180348_316_zpsvp51q7rm.jpg

IMG_20150707_180150_979_zpsdg8qg4nt.jpg

IMG_20150707_180516_293_zpszr0gwq85.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back