The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Tapatalk app

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobet

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 25, 2010
Saint john, NB_Canada
Can anyone upload pictures from it? I have no pc right now, but I wanna get my Dsm posted on the site from my i4 finally. Plus the pics of my pulley that's broke

I'm not too familiar with tapatalk. I used the free version and realized just using your internet web explorer on the phone to view this site is a lot easier. You can also upload pictures as you would normally would on your PC via the phone.

Yes you can upload pics from it. not sure if you can do like a profile, but I know when you create a thread or reply to a thread you can add a pic as an attachment.

Yes you can upload pics from it. not sure if you can do like a profile, but I know when you create a thread or reply to a thread you can add a pic as an attachment.

I've got lots to post then. I'll look for
It harder

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back