The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Talons or eclipses

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The factory 2gb talon looks mor aggressive because of the body trim or lines it has on the doors that mtch up to the front bumper, I think that's way better than just an eclipse body style.

The factory 2gb talon looks mor aggressive because of the body trim or lines it has on the doors that mtch up to the front bumper, I think that's way better than just an eclipse body style.

Yeah I wish my talon had the lines all around but its a 2ga style. Im only gonna convert the front bumper to a 2gb talon bumper. Too much of a hassle to find the doors and back bumper in my opinion

Two sides of a coin, both badass, Talon's look really agressive and having a clean one is getting rare!

I guess I'm in the rare group. I just bought a talon about a month ago and the condition is excellent. Everything is all original and it only has 81,000 miles. The guy who had it before my was an older guy and he didn't know about these cars but he took great care of it. I'll post pictures up soon but man no joke its clean in n out

Definitely 2GB Talons, I'm on my 2nd one. I'd never own a 2GB Eclipse, they are just too common (but can still look pretty damn good).

2GB AWD Talon Spyder.... hands down will get the most applause. I haven't meet anyone who didn't want to build one.

I have the door strakes on hand. They'll be installed after painting this winter (other projects come first). 2GB Talon rear, 2GA Talon side skirts, 2GB Talon door trim, 2GB Talon front bumper.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Call me weird and quirky, but I love a clean 2ga eclipse. Something about the two tone and the stance and bumpers flow better than the 2gb eclipse. Now for talon the 2gb hands down. I'm just a sucker for 2ga's

can someone tell me the differences between the 2ga and 2gb? Ive only had GVR4's.

can someone tell me the differences between the 2ga and 2gb? Ive only had GVR4's.

Visually, bumpers, headlights, reverse lights, side skirts, rims (factory), low rise on early turbo cars (2ga) 2gb turbo has the high rise spoiler. There are other differences as well but that's pretty much it from a visual stand point.

1ga Eclipse

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back