The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

talon turbo wing and bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

450whpGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2004
HMD, Indiana
is it possible to get this front bumper and wing through chrysler or some other company that makes body kits?

Attachments

• cherry talon.jpg
    cherry talon.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 266
  • red talon.jpg
    red talon.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 271
Check the classifieds...or PM me i'm selling one of those bumpers. :thumb:

I'm not sure about the wing, but I know the bumpers are difficult to find. I don't think they are manufactured by any aftermarket company.

do they come painted already? damn 300$ each? they do look good though.

eBay sometimes has a guy selling a polyurethane knockoff of the 2gb talon.. or you can go on classifieds to see if someone is selling their OEM one..

i think wingwest makes a replica of the 2gb wing as well

HybridAWD said:
yes you can still order those through a dealership at like $300 each
448.00 unpainted or prepped from a local dealer for a 97 front

I have a big 98 talon wing sitting in my room, it needs to be repainted, it has some scuffs and key marks on it. I got off a junked one at the yard, and was going to swap it onto my car.. then i went away to school, and theres no way i will have enough time to do it now. i think i paid like $40-$50 bucks for it. i'd definetly be willing to let it go at the same price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back