The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Talon TSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non-interference pistons and rods for your engine mods in your profile. Care to explain that?
They are wiseco pistons I had a friend call them “non interference” it’s probably not the right term and I was rushing to finish the profile

If this is correct you either have parts on the car that you are not aware of or the car also runs like crap as you cannot just install larger injectors and that's it. The car will not run correctly if at all. See if you can find out what all is on the car. If somebody went to the trouble of wiesco pistons then there are likely other things. Got any engine bay pics?

Last edited:
If this is correct you either have parts on the car that you are not aware of or the car also runs like crap as you cannot just install larger injectors and that's it. The car will not run correctly if at all. See if you can find out what all is on the car. If somebody went to the trouble of wisecracking pistons then there are likely other things. Got any engine bay pics?
I don’t as of now the car is out of town but when I go back I will get some pictures and look through it

Any updates? I feel you will never sort it out unless you know what you have. Or you completely go back to stock (as much as feasible) and touch every part and start from there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back