The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

talon taillights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobbern

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 26, 2003
oslo, Europe
will any 2g talon tails fit on my 95 gsx, i need to have amber turnsignals in the rear. If they do will the wiring be the same?

Best regards
tobias

They should fit and they should wire the same. The only problem i can think of is the talon rears have a larger lisence plate holder, which, as far as i know, is connected to the rest of the tail lights. I think you may need a talon rear bumpercover to fit it perfectly.

You could also look for a pair of taillights such as these. However shipping charges to europe would probably be rediculous. Euro Taillights

You see i bought the car in the us and it is on its way to me as we speak via container. Are there any other aftermarket lights that have amber blinkers? I only need them for inspections and then i will put on the stocks.

Best regards
tobias

tobbern said:
You see i bought the car in the us and it is on its way to me as we speak via container. Are there any other aftermarket lights that have amber blinkers? I only need them for inspections and then i will put on the stocks.

Best regards
tobias
You could get clear tailights and use red and orange transparent paint. If you take your time, it will look stock. If you know someone with an eclipse, you could trade for inspection. The talon lights will not fit btw unless you get a talon rear bumper.

tobbern said:
will any 2g talon tails fit on my 95 gsx, i need to have amber turnsignals in the rear. If they do will the wiring be the same?

Best regards
tobias

No Talon Tail lights will fit in your GSX unless you have a Talon rear bumper also.

thx for the replies, i kinda figured it out after looking at the pictures of them side by side. if i buy clear tailights and change the blinker bulb to an orange one wouldn't that work too? i might be able to borrow a pair but it's not 100% so i need a backup plan. Also will i have to modify the lights in any way if i use the european backlights on my us vehicle?

Best regards
tobias :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back