The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Talon taillights to eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greddylove

Proven Member
Jun 28, 2020
Marysville, Washington
Ok so I have a 96 talon and have taillights from 99 eclipse I’ve done full conversion but can’t remember what wire from talon is for the reverse lights. Any help. I have wires fed from eclipse back up into rear but need a reverse power source. Any help thank you. I don’t have anything Talon anymore and car currently apart so can’t test which wire is reverse either.

Problem is no engine in car. Therefore if I turn key on fuel goes all over etc. plus no transmission in car too

My Haynes manual covers Eclipse and Talon from 95 to 05 so the diagram I posted should help you. My car is in storage so I can not check my harness.

Another wat to check ... disconnect the fuel pump and put a jumper wire on the reverse switch plug. At the rear check the plug for continuity.?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back