The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Talon 2ga front bumper possibilities

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_squared212

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2019
Dubuque, Iowa
I recently bought a 2ga front bumper for my Talon. The 2gb bumper currently on it has been torn and shredded in someplaces. I think a previous owner went over a curb or a parking spot a few times. Regardless, I'm looking for ideas on how to make the 2ga bumper look a bit more subtly interesting. Any ideas?

Throw it away and find a 2gb bumper. 2ga bumbers (both eclipse and talon) are bland as shit IMO :thumb:

If you want to try make it interesting, add a lip, some custom fog lights or other aero bits to spice it up.

I agree. I'm not a fan of the 2ga bumper. But any 2gb bumpers I've found are either on the verge of being trashed, on a project car that is not being parted out, or crraaaaaazzzzyyy expensive. The 2ga bumper I have is in amazing condition and was a great deal.

I agree. I'm not a fan of the 2ga bumper. But any 2gb bumpers I've found are either on the verge of being trashed, on a project car that is not being parted out, or crraaaaaazzzzyyy expensive. The 2ga bumper I have is in amazing condition and was a great deal.

I know, they're impossible to find! I've been looking for a 2GB talon bumper for months. Mine is cracked, I'm going to try plastic weld and repair it.

I'd recommend scoping all your local junkyards and see if their website has the option for "Car Alerts" or whatever so you get texted or notified when a 97 or 98 Talon comes in. I've signed up for alerts for every salvage yard within 100 miles of Denver.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back